Windows 10: I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my...

Discus and support I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Subject: Assistance Needed with Outlook Email IntegrationHello,I hope this message finds you well. I've encountered an issue with my Outlook accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris Mafnas, Dec 4, 2023.

1. I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my...

Subject: Assistance Needed with Outlook Email IntegrationHello,I hope this message finds you well. I've encountered an issue with my Outlook accounts and could use some assistance.When logging into my Outlook online, I use my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However, upon logging into outlook.com, none of my emails are populating. I suspect this might be due to having created two accounts with the same email – one for business and the other for personal use.Could you please provide support or guide me on how I can seamlessly use just one account for both purposes on the outlook.com site?Your

:)

Chris Mafnas, Dec 4, 2023
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari, Dec 4, 2023
  4. I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my...

How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my...

1. I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account might

2. I accidentally made a Windows Account that does not have a password or an Email, and now it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally made a Windows Account that does not have a password or an Email, and now it...: Hi! I accidentally made a Windows Account that does not have a password or an email on it, and it is now the administrator on my pc. So whenever I am about to download or launch something, I always get the message from User Account Control that I either have to click yes to...
  3. I accidentally made a Windows Account that does not have a password or an Email, and now it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally made a Windows Account that does not have a password or an Email, and now it...: Hi! I accidentally made a Windows Account that does not have a password or an email on it, and it is now the administrator on my pc. So whenever I am about to download or launch something, I always get the message from User Account Control that I either have to click yes to...
  4. I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my...: Subject: Assistance Needed with Outlook Email IntegrationHello,I hope this message finds you well. I've encountered an issue with my Outlook accounts and could use some assistance.When logging into my Outlook online, I use my email *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  5. I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...: I am a consultant and have emails for several clients . The imap account is not pulling through into outlook. I have email but not calendar. Please advise...
  6. I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...

I have an imap email that I have added to my outlook account. The emails are coming through...: I am a consultant and have emails for several clients . The imap account is not pulling through into outlook. I have email but not calendar. Please advise...
  7. I have 2 children on my Microsoft family account but wish to change the email address for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 children on my Microsoft family account but wish to change the email address for...: Is there a way to change the email address for giving consent for certain web pages and stuff on only one of the children on my account. I set up a neighbours child’s laptop for them and used my email address for the consent email as they wasn’t available to get their emails...
  8. I have been hacked and they have changed the email of my microsoft account and they have...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have been hacked and they have changed the email of my microsoft account and they have...: What should I do?How do I get my micrsoft account?I'm logged onto the website with the hacked account but I can not manage it and change the password...
  9. I have been hacked and they have changed the email of my microsoft account and they have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been hacked and they have changed the email of my microsoft account and they have...: What should I do?How do I get my micrsoft account?I'm logged onto the website with the hacked account but I can not manage it and change the password...
  10. I have been hacked and they have changed the email of my microsoft account and they have...