Windows 10: I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP!

Discus and support I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP! * Moved from Mobile Devices * OS not specified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonDiaz524, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP!

I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP!

* Moved from Mobile Devices

* OS not specified

:)

RonDiaz524, Nov 25, 2020
  2. AtBios Win User

Lost the USB Dongle for my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, anyway to replace just the dongle?

Hello!

So I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard that is connected to my PC with a small USB Dongle. However, I recently moved and the dongle somehow got lost. I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP! :( Is there any way I can replace just the dongle and not having to buy a full new keyboard?

Thanks,

Tobias

AtBios, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft All In One Media Keyboard Suddenly Stopped Working

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

The issue you are facing could be due to the keyboard driver is not being updated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
    • Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, I suggest you to go to the below link and try downloading the keyboard driver for Windows 10 and install the same.

All-in-One Media Keyboard

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 25, 2020
  4. I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP!

Missing usb module for- L5V-00001

I lost the usb module that connects my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse (L5V-00001) together. Do you have a replacement usb module that will work for the three gadgets
    if so, can you please direct me to where to buy it?

Thank you in anticipation,

Ayokunle Aladeselu

ayokunleALADESELU, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP!

1. I have a Microsoft All-in-One N9Z-00001 and I lost the usb dongle. HELP! - Similar Threads - Microsoft N9Z 00001

2. I have a wireless microsoft N9Z keyboard and I have a Nano Transciever v2 - they do not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a wireless microsoft N9Z keyboard and I have a Nano Transciever v2 - they do not...: Wireless keyboard and transceiver both acquired in a job lot of computer bits I purchased.The Nano receiver IS detected when I plug it in.But the keyboard does not work.I have tried different USB ports and different computers.I have tried searching for the keyboard itself as...
  3. I have a wireless microsoft N9Z keyboard and I have a Nano Transciever v2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a wireless microsoft N9Z keyboard and I have a Nano Transciever v2: Wireless keyboard and transceiver both acquired in a job lot of computer bits I purchased.The Nano receiver IS detected when I plug it in.But the keyboard does not work.I have tried different USB ports and different computers.I have tried searching for the keyboard itself as...
  4. I have a wireless microsoft N9Z keyboard and I have a Nano Transciever v2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a wireless microsoft N9Z keyboard and I have a Nano Transciever v2: Wireless keyboard and transceiver both acquired in a job lot of computer bits I purchased.The Nano receiver IS detected when I plug it in.But the keyboard does not work.I have tried different USB ports and different computers.I have tried searching for the keyboard itself as...
  5. I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with...: I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with this? 1496? 1447? 1636? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-5kv/0494b179-e843-45da-9bc9-a084dc749621
  6. I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with...: I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with this? 1496? 1447? 1636? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-5kv/0494b179-e843-45da-9bc9-a084dc749621
  7. I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with...

8. Usb gps dongle help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Usb gps dongle help: Hey guys, I'm building a mobile APRS system using a Windows 10 tablet (CHUWI Hi10 X). It requires a GPS dongle to be connected. The dongle itself does work but when I plug it in and go to device manger it shows up under sensors and not a com port. Needs to be a com port so I...
  9. Microsoft all in one keyboard usb receiver lost

Microsoft all in one keyboard usb receiver lost: Hello, I have Microsoft all in one keyboard intact I have two keyboard and unfortunately I lost the receiver for both the keyboard. I called to support desk and they cannot pride the receiver. Is there any other receiver which can connect with all in one keywords or can...
  10. I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse

I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse: Hello! As the title says, I have recently lost the USB receiver that works with my Microsoft Touch Mouse. I have read in many places that the USB receivers are paired from factory to their mouse, but I want to think there is still hope. So is there any way to make it usable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. L5V-00021 lost reciver