Windows 10: I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Joystck, that does not work for MS Combat Flight Simulator,...

Discus and support I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Joystck, that does not work for MS Combat Flight Simulator,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I must be missing something, the joystick works for MS Flight Simulator X , and another war flight simulator called Battle of Europe, but does not want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Simon Davis2, Mar 28, 2023.

1. I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Joystck, that does not work for MS Combat Flight Simulator,...

I must be missing something, the joystick works for MS Flight Simulator X , and another war flight simulator called Battle of Europe, but does not want to work for MS Combat Flight Simulator. I can allocate buttons but no power control nor airplane flight control.. Works real well with the other simulators.

:)

Simon Davis2, Mar 28, 2023

2. Install old sidewinder precision pro joystick on windows 10

I went to Settings, type Controllers. Sidewinder Precision Pro was listed. It said it tested OK!.......But it does not work with Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator (Battle of Britain).

I'm Using Windows 10 with a Microsoft game and a Microsoft Controller......????

Norm

NORMANFRANZINO, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 and Windows 10

I was finally able to get an older Combat Flight Simulator program to load and function. However, the joystick (Saitek, ST290 Pro) works in the program setup but not with the program. Combat Flight Simulator 3 still will not load even after going through
    the compatibility troubleshooting.

JimVan Fleet, Mar 28, 2023
  4. I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Joystck, that does not work for MS Combat Flight Simulator,...

Combat Flight Simulator 3

I regret that this solution did not work

JamesFowler_606, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Joystck, that does not work for MS Combat Flight Simulator,...

1. I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Joystck, that does not work for MS Combat Flight Simulator,... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sidewinder Joystck

2. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  3. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  4. I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Joystck, that does not work for MS Combat Flight Simulator,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Joystck, that does not work for MS Combat Flight Simulator,...: I must be missing something, the joystick works for MS Flight Simulator X , and another war flight simulator called Battle of Europe, but does not want to work for MS Combat Flight Simulator. I can allocate buttons but no power control nor airplane flight control.. Works real...
  5. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  6. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  7. Combat Flight Simulator Sidewinder joystick issue windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Combat Flight Simulator Sidewinder joystick issue windows 10: Have the older Combat Flight Simulator and the Sidewinder joystick. I can get CFS to work just fine, but it is as if not communicating properly with the joystick. When I select game controller in the settings of CFS, I can choose the sidewinder joystick, but get this...
  8. Combat flight simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight simulator 2: Hello, I'm trying to get Microsoft Combat flight Simulator 2 to run on my computer and I'm running windows 10 on it. The game installs fine but when I go to open the game nothing happens, no error code or pop-up. I have read other forum posts and tried the compatibility...
  9. Combat Flight Simulator 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 3: Does this game require an install key to run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-simulator-3/948dbcc4-85dd-4ab4-af01-f46ea814bfbf
  10. Combat flight 2 simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Combat flight 2 simulator: I can't get my free flight to work, or my quick combat to work in spite of reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-2-simulator/f5c571ea-6f85-4b34-af98-26cde2d009b0