Windows 10: I have a MOJANG Minecraft code for PC. I have windows 10...

Discus and support I have a MOJANG Minecraft code for PC. I have windows 10... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I put the code in for the download, an error pops up saying I might have to redeem it thru a different web page. The card states, PC and MAC. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaveS9678, Feb 17, 2020.

1. DaveS9678 Win User

I have a MOJANG Minecraft code for PC. I have windows 10...

when I put the code in for the download, an error pops up saying I might have to redeem it thru a different web page. The card states, PC and MAC. I have a mojang account that I am instructed to use on the back of the card.

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Xbox. Please redeem this code on your console

This is the message that I am getting. Please Help!

Thanks!

:)

DaveS9678, Feb 17, 2020

2. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 17, 2020
  3. No download link for minecraft for windows 10 on the windows store page.

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. To download the game, you'll
    need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your
    Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you may incur a charge.

To get your code from Mojang you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in with your
      Mojang account
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

4. I have a MOJANG Minecraft code for PC. I have windows 10...

I have minecraft windows 7 but my computer now is windows 10 and i no have money to buy this minecraft please help me

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. To get your free copy, you'll need to get the code from Mojang.

To get your code, follow the steps below:

• Click on this
      link
      and sign in using your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code.
    • You will be able to download the game for free right after redeeming your code.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10 you may click this
    link
    as your reference.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us back anytime.

Thema:

I have a MOJANG Minecraft code for PC. I have windows 10...

1. I have a MOJANG Minecraft code for PC. I have windows 10... - Similar Threads - MOJANG Minecraft code

2. Do I have to rebuy minecraft on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to rebuy minecraft on pc: So I bought Minecraft on mobile for a pc version and it let me I bought it I signed in on my laptop and then boom it keeps saying buy minecraft buy minecraft and It doesnt really let me play minecraft on pc All I wanted to do was play hypixel but no I cant play cause of it...
  3. Do I have to rebuy minecraft on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I have to rebuy minecraft on pc: So I bought Minecraft on mobile for a pc version and it let me I bought it I signed in on my laptop and then boom it keeps saying buy minecraft buy minecraft and It doesnt really let me play minecraft on pc All I wanted to do was play hypixel but no I cant play cause of it...
  4. do I have to re buy Minecraft since the switch over from Mojang happened?

do I have to re buy Minecraft since the switch over from Mojang happened?: hi I bought Minecraft over 2 years ago now and I just tried to get back on it but it's telling me I have to buy it again, I dug up the old email from Mojang just to show that I actually did buy it. hope I could get suggestions on how the fix this....
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 - "I have redeemed the code, but I don't know what account I have...

Minecraft for Windows 10 - "I have redeemed the code, but I don't know what account I have...: Hello, Recently I've been trying to get Mojang to help me get my free copy for Minecraft for Windows 10, which I have already redeemed it long time ago. Thing is now I have a new computer, and I can't get my hands on that code, I was unable to find it on 4 of my Microsoft...
  6. Mojang account won't show that I have Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang account won't show that I have Minecraft: I am trying to play mod-pocks with my friends using the Technic Launcher, however when I go to log in with the right information it says that I do not own any copies of the Minecraft game. Any ideas?...
  7. I have to repurchase minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have to repurchase minecraft: I purchased minecraft on g2a which i'd assume isn't against their policy and I remember playing it and I haven't played in a while so I went to go play it and it's not in my library and it won't let me install it. I also have the email from g2a...
  8. I have minecraft Java edition and the code I have for windows 10 does not work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have minecraft Java edition and the code I have for windows 10 does not work.: Hey I bought Minecraft back in 2012 my account was hacked in like 2015 but I got it back and now I wanted to test the RTX beta because I got a 2080 super but it says my code for Minecraft for Windows 10 was used in 2019 which was not by me. Trying to figure out how to contact...
  9. I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it: I got the code for Minecraft Windows edition however when i redeemed it i didn't get the game, its not in my library or system and i'm still able to purchase it, i looked at my billing and it says i redeemed it but i never got the game in the end and i don't know how to get...
  10. I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library...: I don't know where to go from here. I did the free trial when I bought this laptop but hadn't been to my Mojang account to redeem the code for the full version until this week. I would have thought that with the new code and redemption from the Microsoft store would have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox. Please redeem this code on your console.