Windows 10: I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for

Discus and support I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a monthly direct debit of £5.99 with microsoft and I don't know what it is for?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pete Opperman, Apr 20, 2024.

1. I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for

I have a monthly direct debit of £5.99 with microsoft and I don't know what it is for?

:)

Pete Opperman, Apr 20, 2024

2. What is the direct debit for ?

I gave my card details to Micro soft but I don't know what they were for ? It's now saying I have signed up for direct debit. But for what ? Can anyone help and if I don't want to can I get out of it ??

DaiMatthews, Apr 20, 2024
  3. What is the direct debit for ?

Ok, mandatory....DON'T DO THAT!!! EVER...

Now, try this.

NOT on your phone, go to accounts.microsoft.com and log in. You should see the details of your Microsoft Account. One of the details is billing. If you subscribed to anything, if you used a credit card or such to pay for anything, that information is
    here.

See what you can see...

Phil101 Outlook, Apr 20, 2024
  4. I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for

1. I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for - Similar Threads - monthly direct debit

2. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know what to do: I have a boot problem, which is io1 initialization failed and I bout a cd and usb repair kit for it, only to realise that my keyboard boots after the bios and the 'if you want to boot using cd press any key' which means that I can't actually access it. Additionally, in the...
  3. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what to do: I have a boot problem, which is io1 initialization failed and I bout a cd and usb repair kit for it, only to realise that my keyboard boots after the bios and the 'if you want to boot using cd press any key' which means that I can't actually access it. Additionally, in the...
  4. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I don't know what the problem is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what the problem is.: Normally, in messenger I attach files, however earlier I couldn't send files because the file manager wasn't responding. So I tried Microsoft edge and it worked the first time, then it malfunctioned again. I also scanned for viruses yet none showed up. Does anyone know the...
  6. I don't know what the problem is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know what the problem is.: Normally, in messenger I attach files, however earlier I couldn't send files because the file manager wasn't responding. So I tried Microsoft edge and it worked the first time, then it malfunctioned again. I also scanned for viruses yet none showed up. Does anyone know the...
  7. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a white screen and don't know what to do.: I factory reset my PC without taking the necessary steps in case of any sort of corrupt files. After the reset was complete, I tried signing in, but it said "user profile cannot be found". I looked for a guide online to see what to do, so I booted into safe mode with...
  8. I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for: I have a monthly direct debit of £5.99 with microsoft and I don't know what it is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-monthly-direct-debit-i-dont-know-what-it/ce531853-3f26-4694-8b13-7544f29436e2
  9. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  10. I don't know what I did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...