Windows 10: I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem?

Discus and support I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently noticeted a MXIVC folder where i have bleeding edge installed. Both the bleeding edge and MXIVC folder size is about 14gb. Is it some kind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MahadiAntor, Apr 27, 2020.

1. I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem?

I recently noticeted a MXIVC folder where i have bleeding edge installed. Both the bleeding edge and MXIVC folder size is about 14gb. Is it some kind of a back of bleeding age folder or something like that? Can i delete it? I need the space?I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem? [​IMG]I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem? [​IMG]I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem? [​IMG]

:)

MahadiAntor, Apr 27, 2020

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem? :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem? :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Apr 27, 2020
  3. 0 byte folder cannot be deleted Problem

I have a 0 byte folder and I can't delete it. I'm using win 7 64 bit.
    please help *Cry :cry:

It says access denied when trying, please login as admin blah blah msgs....

I've searched the net for hours, Trying unlocker, fileassassin, and all other 'file deleter' programs out there. tried on safe mode, tried the cmd commands, even in cmd it says access denied, tried the closing explorer.exe and doing the command. I tried changing permissions and atrributes and it says you do not have permission to view or edit this objects permission settings. I logged in as the Administrator and still no hope.

the folder originally contained all my movies but since then i moved(using the move command) all of them someplace else(on another hdd) and I thought it was gone but the folder is still there, 0 bytes. It was shared when i deleted it and still appeared on the shared folders list but inaccessible coz it was already deleted so i 'unshared' the folder from the shared folders list. and so the problem began. the folder is still there and it is undeletable

One surefire way to do it without deleting my files is copying all other files to another HDD and reformat it and copy it back again but my hdd is currently contains 1 tb out of 1.36 and i dont have any hdds with that free space to use.

ALSO I CAN'T OPEN THE FOLDER it says

Location is not available

'directory' is not accessible.
    Access is Denied.

i think its more of a windows glitch than a virus problem

help??? *Frown I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem? :(

lyndonguitar, Apr 27, 2020
  4. I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem?

Unknown file in WindowsApp folder - unable to delete

Hello, after having issues cleaning my windowsApp folder, il discovered inside it another folder called MSIXVC, with inside, a gigantic 54.8Go file called " A23B7721-871B-4AD0-805D-C50F8EAA5363 " , and it's just a file, no extensions, nothing. It's surely
    a game or a something related to, but i can't delete it, since it said that this file is opened in system. i don't know what this is, since that HDD isn't the one with windows in it, so this WindowsApp directory only have games.

So i don't know what is it, and if i can delete it.

Any thoughts ?

***moved on english forum***

Slideulidou, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem?

1. I have a MSIXVC folder in my WindowsApps folder. Can I delete it? Will there be any problem? - Similar Threads - MSIXVC folder WindowsApps

2. Any of these folders I can delete?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any of these folders I can delete?: I want to download an app but i don't have enough space for it so I want to ask if any of these folders can be delete without damaging my Yoga.These are the folders that I have.AppDataIntelProgram FilesProgram Files ×86ProgramDataRecoveryUsersWindowsWindow'sThank you....
  3. Any of these folders I can delete?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any of these folders I can delete?: I want to download an app but i don't have enough space for it so I want to ask if any of these folders can be delete without damaging my Yoga.These are the folders that I have.AppDataIntelProgram FilesProgram Files ×86ProgramDataRecoveryUsersWindowsWindow'sThank you....
  4. Can I replace a deleted file in the WindowsApps folder?

Can I replace a deleted file in the WindowsApps folder?: I've looked online and haven't found a relatively straight-forward answer on this. I recently upgraded the CPU and motherboard on my desktop and after migrating my drives, some of my Windows apps were missing icons in the search bar. I managed to fix this, however the...
  5. Can i delete "WindowsApps" folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i delete "WindowsApps" folder?: I recently installed an SSD to expand my space, and now I got this folder called "WindowsApps" and I wanna delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-windowsapps-folder/8330a887-bf39-418c-809c-3f74c0c94a1d
  6. Can i delete "WindowsApps" folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete "WindowsApps" folder?: I recently installed an SSD to expand my space, and now I got this folder called "WindowsApps" and I wanna delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-windowsapps-folder/8330a887-bf39-418c-809c-3f74c0c94a1d
  7. Can i delete "WindowsApps" folder?

8. MSIXVC Folder

MSIXVC Folder: It takes up unnecessary 80gb even though I am not downloading anything. I checked everywhere, There is no download or update in mc. store nor xbox, how can I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msixvc-folder/ae7e1a3f-03a7-4d33-bd7e-2f1f1c46da83
  9. Can I delete the folder MSIXVC under windowsapps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I delete the folder MSIXVC under windowsapps: Hi, I have read that this can be deleted as it relates to failed downloads. Using up a lot of space on my system 160GB Cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-the-folder-msixvc-under-windowsapps/1ee321a7-6f34-4e17-b2c9-30982b73dea3
  10. Can I replace inadvertently deleted folders from the WindowsApp folder?

Can I replace inadvertently deleted folders from the WindowsApp folder?: Some apps are not launching after I inadvertently deleted some folders from the WindowsApp folder C:\Program Files\WindowsApps C[:/ Note: I do not know the exact folders that were deleted. Does anyone know how to fix the above problem or the below errors? Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msixvc folder

2. msivxc

3. CAN I DELETE A23B7721-871B-4AD0-805D-C50F8EAA5363

4. D:\WindowsApps\MSIXVC>