Windows 10: I have a new computer and my w10 home key won't work

Discus and support I have a new computer and my w10 home key won't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install my windows 10 home on the new computer that I have. I am using a media installation and key I bought from Amazon and it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kstewart-77, Oct 25, 2022.

1. I have a new computer and my w10 home key won't work

I am trying to install my windows 10 home on the new computer that I have. I am using a media installation and key I bought from Amazon and it keeps saying product key won't work. I tried contacting Microsoft but there is no response either. How can I make this work?

:)

Kstewart-77, Oct 25, 2022

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Oct 25, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. I have a new computer and my w10 home key won't work

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 25, 2022
Thema:

I have a new computer and my w10 home key won't work

1. I have a new computer and my w10 home key won't work - Similar Threads - computer w10 home

2. I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't...: I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't accept key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-computer-with-windows-81-i-have-new/8ad138b6-90a3-4c64-96c0-79d58282c546
  3. I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't...: I have computer with windows 8.1. I have new activation key for windows 11, but it won't accept key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-computer-with-windows-81-i-have-new/8ad138b6-90a3-4c64-96c0-79d58282c546
  4. I have a new computer and my w10 home key won't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a new computer and my w10 home key won't work: I am trying to install my windows 10 home on the new computer that I have. I am using a media installation and key I bought from Amazon and it keeps saying product key won't work. I tried contacting Microsoft but there is no response either. How can I make this work?...
  5. I have a new computer and my w10 home key won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new computer and my w10 home key won't work: I am trying to install my windows 10 home on the new computer that I have. I am using a media installation and key I bought from Amazon and it keeps saying product key won't work. I tried contacting Microsoft but there is no response either. How can I make this work?...
  6. W10 home setup won't accept my phone number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 home setup won't accept my phone number: I have just bought an ASUS TUF Dash F15 and it wants me to set up W10 home. However it wants my phone number but then states that it does not look right and asks me to re-enter the number or change the country code. I have tried with all my phone numbers and country codes...
  7. New Computer - Windows 10 Home Product Key if I have a MS 365 Account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Computer - Windows 10 Home Product Key if I have a MS 365 Account?: HI - I am wondering if I need a Windows 10 Home product key if I have a MS 365 Family account already? My computer keeps asking me for a product key but I can't find one on my MS 365 Family account page. Thanks for any help....
  8. I'm moving to a new computer, my product key won't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm moving to a new computer, my product key won't: I'm trying to update a slightly less old laptop to windows 10. I upgraded the dying machine to Windows 10 when it was free. I've read that I should just be able to move my product key to a new system and be good. I'm running the windows 10 setup on the new machine, and...
  9. Why won't my keyboard's \ key work when running W10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why won't my keyboard's \ key work when running W10?: I have two desktops using a single keyboard, monitor and mouse via a KVM device. One desktop is running Windows 7 but I've just upgraded the other from Windows 8 to Windows 10. All was 100% well on both machines before the upgrade. The Windows 7 machine is still fine (as...
  10. I have been working on my Nieces new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been working on my Nieces new computer: I have been working on my Nieces new computer for her Christmas what is the easiest way to delete my stuff from it? As mines broke down and went in for repair so I was using her's Ccleaner do the job? 33159