Windows 10: I have a new computer in Windows 10 and am not receiving any emails. Any advice?

Discus and support I have a new computer in Windows 10 and am not receiving any emails. Any advice? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new Lenovo Think Centre with Windows 10 on it. I was receiving emails, took it into the tech shop on another issue and now I am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HeatherFerguson3, Oct 3, 2019.

1. I have a new computer in Windows 10 and am not receiving any emails. Any advice?

I have a new Lenovo Think Centre with Windows 10 on it. I was receiving emails, took it into the tech shop on another issue and now I am unable to receive emails again. Where do I go to fix it?

Heather

:)

HeatherFerguson3, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I have a new computer in Windows 10 and am not receiving any emails. Any advice?

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

I have a new computer in Windows 10 and am not receiving any emails. Any advice?

1. I have a new computer in Windows 10 and am not receiving any emails. Any advice? - Similar Threads - computer receiving emails

2. I'm not receiving any verification emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not receiving any verification emails: I am experiencing issues on my Lenovo laptop - there is some form of glitch where it won't accept my finger print and asks for a PIN. It won't accept the PIN I thought it was. I try the "forgot my PIN" option, and it prompts me to enter my info so it can email me a...
  3. I'm not receiving any verification emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not receiving any verification emails: I am experiencing issues on my Lenovo laptop - there is some form of glitch where it won't accept my finger print and asks for a PIN. It won't accept the PIN I thought it was. I try the "forgot my PIN" option, and it prompts me to enter my info so it can email me a...
  4. I am not receiving any Windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving any Windows updates: So I am going to start with a brief history. I first installed Windows 11 through the release preview on insiders a week before official launch. My PC is W11 suppored 100%. I got W11 and after installing the update I instantly enabled the "leave insiders when the next...
  5. I am not receiving any Windows updates

I am not receiving any Windows updates: So I am going to start with a brief history. I first installed Windows 11 through the release preview on insiders a week before official launch. My PC is W11 suppored 100%. I got W11 and after installing the update I instantly enabled the "leave insiders when the next...
  6. I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.: I have set up a new email account and I am not receiving emails. Can you please tell me how do I get this fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-set-up-an-new-email-account-and-i-am-not/00b6eeb3-1a23-4055-b940-cca3db6a72f9
  7. I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.

I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.: I have set up a new email account and I am not receiving emails. Can you please tell me how do I get this fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-set-up-an-new-email-account-and-i-am-not/00b6eeb3-1a23-4055-b940-cca3db6a72f9
  8. I have set up an new email account and I am not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. i cant receive any email

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant receive any email: hi why i cant received any email in my email weather the inbox or junk ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-receive-any-email/1cf8e520-83fe-4645-94c3-294462a69964
  10. I am not receiving emails on outlook on any of my devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not receiving emails on outlook on any of my devices: We have stopped receiving emails to our work email address on outlook on our main computer and our work lap top from a week ago. can you help please. ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not receiving email windows 10

2. computer not receiving new emails

3. new computer with windows 10 outlook downloaded not receiving emails

4. new computer windows 10 not receiving emails