Windows 10: I have a new Dell Laptop, and every time there is some update from windows my sound goes...

Discus and support I have a new Dell Laptop, and every time there is some update from windows my sound goes... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time the window updates it kills my sound. I have to do a bunch of stuff as removing driver and Installing the SAME exact driver again to get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fei Long1, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Fei Long1 Win User

I have a new Dell Laptop, and every time there is some update from windows my sound goes...

Every time the window updates it kills my sound. I have to do a bunch of stuff as removing driver and Installing the SAME exact driver again to get it to work. How come none of this was needed in Window 10. I honestly have regreted the day I decided to go with Window 11. It is absolute horrible in presentation and execution when compared to 10. I used to enjoy working, but I must say I hate every day now, not because my job changed, but because Window 11 is making everything worth. What do you guys think about Window 11. Improvement or torture?

:)

Fei Long1, Sep 26, 2022

2. No Sound/Audio in Dell Laptop

Hello Guys,

I have a relatively new laptop (7 months old) I did a windows update today and after that laptop audio says no audio hardware found. There is X symbol on audio in notification tray. I did the usual uninstall reinstall etc no use. I go to device manager and I don't see the sound tab to expand. Under system devices, there is a error for Intel Audio system Bus. when I right click sound and click playback, I don't see any devices listed either.

What would be my next troubleshooting step, please help

Thanks

lCHECKMATEI, Sep 26, 2022
  3. CarlyMB Win User
    Sounds issues in Windows 10 (new Dell laptop)

I just got my new Dell Inspiron laptop, which includes the new Windows 10. The sound goes in and out while playing a video (such as Netflix). I've tried two different browsers and the Netflix app to see if it worked well on any of these. I also found some
    information from Windows about changing the sound setting (tried it - and re-started laptop, just in case) and uninstalling and reinstalling the drive. Those didn't fix the issue. We also plugged in some external speakers through the headphone jack to make
    sure it wasn't the speakers themselves. The sound going in and out still occurred - clearly not a hardware issue. Any one have any suggestions?

CarlyMB, Sep 26, 2022
  4. I have a new Dell Laptop, and every time there is some update from windows my sound goes...

No sound on my NEW Dell laptop (Windows 10)

Please help get sound back on my NEW Dell laptop (Windows 10)

barryculham, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

I have a new Dell Laptop, and every time there is some update from windows my sound goes...

1. I have a new Dell Laptop, and every time there is some update from windows my sound goes... - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop every

2. My laptop screen goes black every time i try to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen goes black every time i try to login: Hi,- My laptop will show the lock screen- But, instead of taking me to enter my PIN when i click enter- It instead takes me to a black screen, but I can move the cursor- Then, after a while 30 seconds?, it will return to the lock screenI have no clue what to do - I did try...
  3. My laptop screen goes black every time i try to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen goes black every time i try to login: Hi,- My laptop will show the lock screen- But, instead of taking me to enter my PIN when i click enter- It instead takes me to a black screen, but I can move the cursor- Then, after a while 30 seconds?, it will return to the lock screenI have no clue what to do - I did try...
  4. My laptop screen goes black every time i try to login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a new Dell Laptop, and every time there is some update from windows my sound goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new Dell Laptop, and every time there is some update from windows my sound goes...: Every time the window updates it kills my sound. I have to do a bunch of stuff as removing driver and Installing the SAME exact driver again to get it to work. How come none of this was needed in Window 10. I honestly have regreted the day I decided to go with Window 11. It...
  6. Laptop Display goes blank every time after Windows 10 is updated.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Display goes blank every time after Windows 10 is updated.: Problem: Windows 10 OS on my laptop gets updated at night during inactive hours and in morning when I open the laptop lid I see a blank screen !! There is no power issue as I can see back led lights on near the edges of the screen. When I connect a display to the HDMI...
  7. I updated windows 10 and now I have no sound on my Dell laptop

I updated windows 10 and now I have no sound on my Dell laptop: I need the sound on my laptop. It's gone following updating windows 10, as recommended by a message sent to me by microsoft. I did the question and answer support page. Still no sound. I'm a very senior senior. I need the sound and I need help to get it back....
  8. Sound pauses every time monitor goes to or wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound pauses every time monitor goes to or wakes from sleep: Hi, I have an issue where sound stop whenever my monitor goes to sleep or back. For example, I'm listening to some stone cold heavy metal on Spotify, screen goes to sleep, sound stops for 2-3 seconds, then comes back. When I move my mouse or press a key on my keyboard to...
  9. Sound pauses every time monitor goes to or wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound pauses every time monitor goes to or wakes from sleep: Hi, I have an issue where sound stop whenever my monitor goes to sleep or back. For example, I'm listening to some stone cold heavy metal on Spotify, screen goes to sleep, sound stops for 2-3 seconds, then comes back. When I move my mouse or press a key on my keyboard to...
  10. Screen goes inverted every time Windows sound effects trigger

Screen goes inverted every time Windows sound effects trigger: Hi! This has been going on for a month now, and it's starting to bother me. Everytime a windows sound effect triggers, my whole screen will turn inverted colors for a second. I do not know what triggered this effect, however i would like to fix it. Is this a common...