Windows 10: i HAVE A NEW dELL W/ mICROSOFT qINDOWS hOME IN IY ? i WAS USINGWwINDOWS ALL LAST WEEK &...

Discus and support i HAVE A NEW dELL W/ mICROSOFT qINDOWS hOME IN IY ? i WAS USINGWwINDOWS ALL LAST WEEK &... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ok, , we have a new Dell laptop, with Microsoft "Home" in it . I've been using Windows last week & thought 365 was behind me, many. times, only for it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TomCrisp1, Sep 13, 2020.

1. TomCrisp1 Win User

i HAVE A NEW dELL W/ mICROSOFT qINDOWS hOME IN IY ? i WAS USINGWwINDOWS ALL LAST WEEK &...

Ok, , we have a new Dell laptop, with Microsoft "Home" in it . I've been using Windows last week & thought 365 was behind me, many. times, only for it to be "re-installed ? I need someone please to "chat" w/ me about what is the next steps ? My new computer comes w/ Windows Home, I'm "assuming this is Windows 10 ? I will try thru Android girl ?

Thank you !!

:)

TomCrisp1, Sep 13, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 13, 2020
  4. cdawall Win User

i HAVE A NEW dELL W/ mICROSOFT qINDOWS hOME IN IY ? i WAS USINGWwINDOWS ALL LAST WEEK &...

Dell Intros AMD Triple-Core Phenom OptiPlex Computers Next Week

they wont be the new stepping dell probably got a ton of B2 chips cheap because AMD cant sell them anywhere else.

cdawall, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. i HAVE A NEW dELL W/ mICROSOFT qINDOWS hOME IN IY ? i WAS USINGWwINDOWS ALL LAST WEEK &... - Similar Threads - dELL mICROSOFT qINDOWS

2. Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.: As usual, after doing so, my system is in a state of chaos worst than the normal chaos it has been in for the past several years. In any case, after restarting, I have lost about 50% of my taskbar. How can I get the entire taskbar back showing as it should show?...
  3. Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.: As usual, after doing so, my system is in a state of chaos worst than the normal chaos it has been in for the past several years. In any case, after restarting, I have lost about 50% of my taskbar. How can I get the entire taskbar back showing as it should show?...
  4. Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a week old new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a week old new laptop: I have a week old new laptop... a LG Gram and today it started doing this every couple of minutes... how do I fix it...? According to Device Manger... Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed....
  6. I have a week old new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a week old new laptop: I have a week old new laptop... a LG Gram and today it started doing this every couple of minutes... how do I fix it...? According to Device Manger... Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed....
  7. I have a new Dell and I keep getting the message that there is a problem with my Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a new Dell and I keep getting the message that there is a problem with my Microsoft...: have a new Dell and I keep getting the message that there is a problem with my Microsoft account. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-dell-and-i-keep-getting-the-message/d0578db3-7c55-451f-b965-f138882512ac
  8. I have yet to have a windows 10 installation last more than a week...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have yet to have a windows 10 installation last more than a week...: Oh, OEM installs as well... To be honest I hate this OS more than my Ex Wife, if there was anything even remotely plausible as an alternative I would run it. Please, listen, for once. All of those apps you want us to use, they suck, Windows Defender runs 50% CPU and...
  9. I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week.: 1. Shut off my microphone: Went on line and found others with similar problems, apparently you went in, reinstalled games we did not want, shut off our app microphones. I turned on the microphone, and then turned it off for particular apps. I have yet to test it. 2. I have...
  10. All new Dell laptops, All-in-Ones, and game-ready PCs this week

in Windows 10 News
    All new Dell laptops, All-in-Ones, and game-ready PCs this week: This week, Dell announced new All-in-Ones, laptops built for productivity, upgraded high-performance Alienware laptops, and introduces new wallet-friendly G Series game-ready PCs starting at just $749! [img] Powered by Windows 10, these devices arrive built-in with...