Windows 10: i have a new drive in laptop,how to install windows 10?

Discus and support i have a new drive in laptop,how to install windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hey. iv got this new ssd i want to install windows 10 on.in my laptop. thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ddmeltzer8, Oct 1, 2020.

1. i have a new drive in laptop,how to install windows 10?

hey.

iv got this new ssd i want to install windows 10 on.in my laptop.

thanks.

:)

ddmeltzer8, Oct 1, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 1, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

i have a new drive in laptop,how to install windows 10?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

i have a new drive in laptop,how to install windows 10?

1. i have a new drive in laptop,how to install windows 10? - Similar Threads - drive laptop install

2. I got a new laptop without windows 10 installed, installed it but it doesn't have acess to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a new laptop without windows 10 installed, installed it but it doesn't have acess to...: Under the wifi section, there is nothing other than airplane mode and no networks to connect to. When I go into "Hardware properties and connection", the Ethernet says it's not operational and offers no solution.I tried updating drivers but there's no internet so I can't get...
  3. I got a new laptop without windows 10 installed, installed it but it doesn't have acess to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got a new laptop without windows 10 installed, installed it but it doesn't have acess to...: Under the wifi section, there is nothing other than airplane mode and no networks to connect to. When I go into "Hardware properties and connection", the Ethernet says it's not operational and offers no solution.I tried updating drivers but there's no internet so I can't get...
  4. I am having trouble with drives after new windows install on new drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble with drives after new windows install on new drive: I bought a nvme 2tb hard drive to not only add more space but to have a faster OS bc my original pc was prebuilt and the OS was on a hard drive. I went through the prosses, first installing the windows media helper thing onto a USB stick and then unplugging all my drives...
  5. I am having trouble with drives after new windows install on new drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble with drives after new windows install on new drive: I bought a nvme 2tb hard drive to not only add more space but to have a faster OS bc my original pc was prebuilt and the OS was on a hard drive. I went through the prosses, first installing the windows media helper thing onto a USB stick and then unplugging all my drives...
  6. how do i delete windows 10 and having to use a bootable pen drive to install a new windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete windows 10 and having to use a bootable pen drive to install a new windows 10?: so i just want to pretty much delete windows 10 and install a new one using a pen drive that is bootable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-windows-10-and-having-to-use-a/9c3361ed-b8a9-48e6-be10-818bf432d076
  7. how do i delete windows 10 and having to use a bootable pen drive to install a new windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i delete windows 10 and having to use a bootable pen drive to install a new windows 10?: so i just want to pretty much delete windows 10 and install a new one using a pen drive that is bootable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-windows-10-and-having-to-use-a/9c3361ed-b8a9-48e6-be10-818bf432d076
  8. how do i delete windows 10 and having to use a bootable pen drive to install a new windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I have a new laptop and my computer says hard drive is not installed

I have a new laptop and my computer says hard drive is not installed: Hello, my name is Riley. At first, my laptop started to be really slow and started to freeze a lot then I restarted it and now it says my hard drive is not installed. I also hear noises coming from the hard drive, and my laptop is fairly new it's only a year or so old and I...
  10. I have a problem to install windows 10 on my New laptop

I have a problem to install windows 10 on my New laptop: Hi! I wish You can solve my problem. I can't install windows 10 from a bootable usb on my New laptop which has install a free dos, endless dos, i don't know why This is The error : https://imgur.com/a/XJvj38l I also buy a license of activation....