Windows 10: i have a new gaming pc with windows 11 cant reset

Discus and support i have a new gaming pc with windows 11 cant reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my gaming pc boots into recovory mode. i try to reset with no luck asked for RC image i dont have one. so im using my old hard drive has win 8.1 i need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 666UT801, Jun 19, 2024.

1. 666UT801 Win User

i have a new gaming pc with windows 11 cant reset

my gaming pc boots into recovory mode. i try to reset with no luck asked for RC image i dont have one. so im using my old hard drive has win 8.1 i need a free win 11 download my gaming pc is worthless running 8.1

:)

666UT801, Jun 19, 2024
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play farmville game in IE 11

Hi Donna,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you face same issue in Microsoft Edge too?
    • Is the issue specific to Farmville game?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Check if the Add-on are causing the issue.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Step 2: Let us check if cookies might be the reason for the issue.

Delete and manage cookies

Step 3: If the above steps didn't help in resolving the issue then I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the
    Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Note: Also install all pending Windows updates in your PC and check.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Vineet_K Win User
    GAME ACVALHALLA NOT RUNNING ON WINDOWS 11

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues in launching a game

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the make and model number of your PC?
    • How did you installed the game?
    • What happens when you try to run the game?
    • Do you use any non-Microsoft anti-virus software?
    Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if the issuer persists:

New User Account

I would also suggest you to create a new user account with administrative rights and check if the issue persists. Creating a new user account will not remove any data, app or settings from your current user account, this is just a troubleshooting step to eliminate the possibility of user profile corruption. Refer this article to create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Note: This article is for Windows 10, holds good for Windows 11

We await your response.

Vineet Kumar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Vineet_K, Jun 19, 2024
  4. i have a new gaming pc with windows 11 cant reset

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

i have a new gaming pc with windows 11 cant reset

1. i have a new gaming pc with windows 11 cant reset - Similar Threads - gaming cant reset

2. Cant reset Pc Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reset Pc Window 11: Hello for some reason when i clicked the 'reset this pc' button,nothing happen.Does anyone know why and please help me!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pc-window-11/41ea21c6-b2d4-4577-9516-5d4769a48cf3
  3. Cant reset Pc Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reset Pc Window 11: Hello for some reason when i clicked the 'reset this pc' button,nothing happen.Does anyone know why and please help me!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pc-window-11/41ea21c6-b2d4-4577-9516-5d4769a48cf3
  4. i have a new gaming pc with windows 11 cant reset

i have a new gaming pc with windows 11 cant reset: my gaming pc boots into recovory mode. i try to reset with no luck asked for RC image i dont have one. so im using my old hard drive has win 8.1 i need a free win 11 download my gaming pc is worthless running 8.1...
  5. I cant reset my pc windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reset my pc windows 11: I have been trying for the past 2 hours to reset my pc using cmd prompts etc. whenever I try and to a reset it says it was unsuccesfull.I installed windows onto a wd green originally and migrated the install to a wd black which is now my main drive, the wd green is now my d...
  6. I cant reset my pc windows 11

I cant reset my pc windows 11: I have been trying for the past 2 hours to reset my pc using cmd prompts etc. whenever I try and to a reset it says it was unsuccesfull.I installed windows onto a wd green originally and migrated the install to a wd black which is now my main drive, the wd green is now my d...
  7. Cant login after windows 11 PC reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login after windows 11 PC reset: I decided to do a PC reset to clear my pc for preformance reasons but after the reset was done when ever I try to login it keeps saying "The User Profile Sevice service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I have tried restarting disconnecting the wifi and back...
  8. Cant login after windows 11 PC reset

Cant login after windows 11 PC reset: I decided to do a PC reset to clear my pc for preformance reasons but after the reset was done when ever I try to login it keeps saying "The User Profile Sevice service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I have tried restarting disconnecting the wifi and back...
  9. i cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant reset my pc: i tried to reset my pc > Keep My files then it says "Could Not find Recovery Environment" previously it got reset fine and quickly but it couldnt be reset this time i don't even have a usb and i am afraid that will it remove Product Key if i do reinstall from usb...
  10. i cant reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant reset my pc.: today i am clone my hdd to ssd. so the ESP folder is generated and whenever I try to reset the pc it reject the proposal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reset-my-pc/ea0b2f06-c046-4c75-b154-e99601f60046