Windows 10: I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a...

Discus and support I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; need assistance, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanGriggs1, Jun 5, 2019.

1. I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a...

need assistance, please

:)

DanGriggs1, Jun 5, 2019

2. hp envy 4520 just bought a new dell i3 printer installed-- no printer icon or ability to print

I just bought a new Dell computer. My hp envy 4520 wireless is listed in my printer device. 1. I don't see the printer icon on the bottom right of home screen and it will not print. I tried using the normal print button, control P no luck. Any help

robinbechthold, Jun 5, 2019
  3. HP Envy x360 with 1440p screen?

So I bought a refurb HP Envy x360 with the AMD FX 9800P and recently discovered I could set the screen resolution to 2560x1440 despite HP advertising this machine as only being capable of 1920x1080. Has anyone else bought one of these and found they could change the resolution to 1440P? I was thinking maybe since mine is a refurb that it was originally returned for some kind of screen issue and they replaced the screen with whatever they had lying around that day, which could well have been a screen meant for a Spectre, and not an Envy, since the Spectre does come with a 1440p screen. Would a mistake like this even be possible? It came in an Envy box and it says Envy everywhere on the laptop where it should say it. There is no external evidence that this might actually be a Spectre and not an Envy. So is this a fluke or all of these capable of displaying 1440p instead of being limited to 1080p as advertised?

sliderider, Jun 5, 2019
  4. I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a...

hp printer envy 5540

Thanks for the suggestion but I already tried that and it made no difference .I have now managed to get printing by downloading and installing HP eprint. but the action centre still states printer driver unavailable . I am not able to scan with the envy
    5540 so I may go and buy a new printer. problems I could do without.

Thanks James Simpson

JamesSimpsonXP, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a...

1. I have a new HP Envy x360 computer and a new HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and cannot print a... - Similar Threads - Envy x360 computer

2. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  3. BSOD on HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on HP Envy x360: Hello everyone, I've been struggling about this for a while now. My laptop has constantly been plagued with BSOD crashes and I've tried almost everything and finally got to a point where using the driver verifier got me a dump file. I've tried everything else from updating...
  4. HP Envy Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy Printer: My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/ce691871-1005-45ad-940c-a9016057385e
  5. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  6. i have a new HP ENVY 5055 printer

i have a new HP ENVY 5055 printer: when I print a test page it works fine. but when I try to print excel document it does not print. any suggestions? thanks Franco Goodman https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-hp-envy-5055-printer/19c43510-403a-4578-ad14-f475fe2d0988
  7. HP Envy x360

HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....
  8. Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer

Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer: Hi. I recently started a thread about scan to pc is currently unavailable issue that was never resolved. Now when I print sometimes the printer icon shows 1 document pending even though the page printed. I can keep printing but the number of documents pending increases...
  9. Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer

in Windows 10 Support
    Another issue started with HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer: Hi. I recently started a thread about scan to pc is currently unavailable issue that was never resolved. Now when I print sometimes the printer icon shows 1 document pending even though the page printed. I can keep printing but the number of documents pending increases...
  10. HP Envy printer

HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch drivers for hp envy 15