Windows 10: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. I am getting a Video TDR Failure at random intervals.

Discus and support I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. I am getting a Video TDR Failure at random intervals. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Reason message is "atikmpag.sys". Most of the responses I have seen mention upgrades to Win 10. Since this is a new computer I'm not sure where/how I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leb1939, Apr 27, 2020.

1. leb1939 Win User

I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. I am getting a Video TDR Failure at random intervals.

Reason message is "atikmpag.sys". Most of the responses I have seen mention upgrades to Win 10. Since this is a new computer I'm not sure where/how I should start. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

:)

leb1939, Apr 27, 2020

2. Windows Video TDR Failure

My laptop is showing Windows Video TDR failure after the latest update.

For overcoming this issue I just reinstalled older version of windows 10 still it's showing windows video TDR failure.

For the second time I formatted my C drive and installed windows 10 still it's showing windows video TDR failure.

I have performed windows error check through bios also no use.

How can I fix it???

Mohammed Jamsheed, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys error

i have a amd A10 APU with dual graphics radeon 7600M and 7660G, Windows 10 latest update from microsoft ISO

The laptop was working fine from windows 8 to 10 .

recently i installed a fresh copy of windows 10 from the ISO from microsoft.

As soon the windows installs the driver itself it gets Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys error

If i install driver from HP it gets Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys error

If i install driver from amd Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys error

If i keep the default basic driver from microsoft the videos get choppy

This issue was never before ..

i searched the internet and did all the fixes like atikmpag.sys file thing from system32 , power pci setting but nothing works .

please help.

Roshan Pranoy, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Rpm1943 Win User

I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. I am getting a Video TDR Failure at random intervals.

video tdr failure error message on my windows 10 laptop

My laptop is using Windows 10 and I am getting video tdr failure 1gdkmd32.sys. My graphics card is up to date ...

s

Rpm1943, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

1. I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. I am getting a Video TDR Failure at random intervals. - Similar Threads - laptop getting Video

2. I GOT VIDEO TDR FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I GOT VIDEO TDR FAILURE: I am using Windows 10 Pro and just got the video TDR FAILURE bsod. its just everytime I open my pc. I'm not able to use my computer. I use AMD graphics card btw. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-video-tdr-failure/8395cc62-dce8-442b-a814-407acf857302
  3. I GOT VIDEO TDR FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I GOT VIDEO TDR FAILURE: I am using Windows 10 Pro and just got the video TDR FAILURE bsod. its just everytime I open my pc. I'm not able to use my computer. I use AMD graphics card btw. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-video-tdr-failure/8395cc62-dce8-442b-a814-407acf857302
  4. I GOT VIDEO TDR FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. what is video tdr failure and why did I get it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is video tdr failure and why did I get it?: So I was just logging on to my laptop, I didn’t do anything except connect to the wifi. I have 4 startup applications but I’m not sure if that affects the TDR failure. My Laptop is a Dell G15 5510. it’s not very fast. Then I just get struck with a blue screen. I didn’t get...
  6. Video TDR Failure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure...: HelloI have a i5 9400f, 8x2gb ram and a GTX 1050ti. After some time it shows video tdr failure. When i use brower it crashes the most my pc crash like this more than 5-6times a day on average.... Need the fix :/...
  7. Video TDR Failure...

Video TDR Failure...: HelloI have a i5 9400f, 8x2gb ram and a GTX 1050ti. After some time it shows video tdr failure. When i use brower it crashes the most my pc crash like this more than 5-6times a day on average.... Need the fix :/...
  8. video tdr failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video tdr failure: hello. recently, while i was just doing regular stuff, a video tdr failure error occurred. bsod and all that stuff. after reading some suggestions, none of them helped since in my case error occured just after booting the pc. this makes updating/downgrading gpu drivers...
  9. video tdr failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video tdr failure: hello. recently, while i was just doing regular stuff, a video tdr failure error occurred. bsod and all that stuff. after reading some suggestions, none of them helped since in my case error occured just after booting the pc. this makes updating/downgrading gpu drivers...
  10. Video TDR Failure

Video TDR Failure: I keep getting a blue screen saying I have a Video TDR Failure and then it shuts my computer down, what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-tdr-failure/f6871843-06fe-4392-ab40-dbe83b78da70