Windows 10: I have a new HP notebook with a 32GBB scandisk drive with windows 10 home edition....

Discus and support I have a new HP notebook with a 32GBB scandisk drive with windows 10 home edition.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Their is very little saved on the drive but has used 27GB. to upgrade I can not get enough space. I have a scan disk 64GB in the usb port. will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jeffgerth, Oct 17, 2018.

1. jeffgerth Win User

I have a new HP notebook with a 32GBB scandisk drive with windows 10 home edition....

Their is very little saved on the drive but has used 27GB. to upgrade I can not get enough space. I have a scan disk 64GB in the usb port. will not download. it said it needs 8 GB in the drive as well as the extra storage. The windows file alone uses 17.4GB by it self. Can I download upgrade to usb drive then install?

:)

jeffgerth, Oct 17, 2018

2. How to use Scandisk on Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to run Scandisk.

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard to open File Explorer.
    • In the File Explorer window, click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • A list of drives is displayed on the right side of the window. Right-click on the drive you want to run Scandisk on and select
      Properties.
    • In the Properties window, click on the Tools tab.
    • Click the Check button in the Error Checking section.
    • The computer needs to restart to run Scandisk without any interruptions.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to post your query for further assistance.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

I have a new HP notebook with a 32GBB scandisk drive with windows 10 home edition....

HP Debuts New High-Performance Notebooks Targeted at Business Users

HP introduced a new range of powerful commercial notebook PCs designed to meet the performance and reliability demands of business users. Among the new products being announced are:
    • The HP EliteBook 8440 p/w and 8540 p/w series notebooks incorporate the latest mobile technologies, are engineered to meet the tough MIL-STD 810G military-standard tests for vibration, dust, humidity, altitude, and high and low temperatures, and also are BFR/PVC-free.
    • The HP ProBook 6440b and HP ProBook 6540b are aimed at corporate customers who want an affordable combination of business-critical and innovative features in a full-function notebook PC.
    • The HP Notebook Projection Companion, a compact projector using a mercury-free LED light source that measures only 4 inches by 3 inches and weighs less than 0.45 kilos.

I have a new HP notebook with a 32GBB scandisk drive with windows 10 home edition.... 54a_thm.jpg

I have a new HP notebook with a 32GBB scandisk drive with windows 10 home edition.... 54b_thm.jpg

“HP continues to exceed customer expectations with a range of business products designed with style and productivity in mind,” said Chua Hwee Koon, vice president, Mobile Business Unit, Personal Systems Group, HP Asia Pacific and Japan. “With great designs, energy-saving features and efficient, faster-performing products, customers can feel confident choosing HP products to better position themselves in the ever-competitive business world.”

New precision-crafted HP EliteBooks for business-rugged professionals
    Drawing inspiration from aircraft design, HP has updated its state-of-the-art HP EliteBook lineup.
    • The HP EliteBook 8440w and HP EliteBook 8540w mobile workstations feature a gunmetal anodized-aluminum finish with a full magnesium-alloy chassis to create an incredibly strong case that protects the top and bottom of the notebook against rigorous usage. The HP EliteBook 8440w represents the company’s first 14-inch diagonal mobile workstation, answering customers’ requests for a smaller notebook.
    • The HP EliteBook 8440p and HP EliteBook 8540p retain the classic platinum anodized-aluminum finish and the full magnesium-alloy chassis.
    Depending on the model, HP EliteBooks offer a wide variety of configurable options such as choice of Intel Unified Mobile Access (UMA) or NVIDIA discrete graphics; choice of Intel Core i7 processors or future Intel Core or Core vPro processors; and either high-definition (HD) or HD Plus resolution displays. All new HP EliteBooks also come preloaded with HP SkyRoom, an affordable, HD videoconferencing software that offers live, real-time collaboration for face-to-face meetings.

Two new additions to the HP ProBook family
    The company also announced two new additions to the HP ProBook b-series. The HP ProBook 6440b and HP ProBook 6540b are aimed at corporate customers who want an affordable combination of business-critical and innovative features in a full-function notebook PC. Featuring future Intel Core processors, and available with 14-inch or 15.6-inch diagonal HD LED-backlit widescreen displays, the new HP ProBook b-series PCs are ideal for users who need powerful, reliable performance.

Both the new HP EliteBook and HP ProBook notebook series include HP QuickWeb, which allows users to access the web in seconds when the notebook is shut down; HP QuickLook, which allows users to look up and edit email, calendar and contacts without having to boot the notebook; HP Power Assistant; and spill-resistant keyboards with a drain.

Additionally, the HP Long Life Battery, which provides up to a three-year life span – up to twice as long as most li-ion notebook batteries – will be a configurable option on the new HP EliteBook and HP ProBook b-series notebooks. This new technology reduces overall battery waste by requiring fewer batteries to be used over the life of the notebook.

Project a better image
    The HP Notebook Projection Companion is an ideal notebook accessory for mobile users who want to make a big impression. Just 4 inches by 3 inches and weighing less than 0.45 kilos, it can project an image up to 60 inches from a distance of 2.6 meters. Because the projector features an LED light source with up to 10,000 hours of usage life (up to five years of typical use) there are seldom any bulbs to buy or parts to replace, which helps reduce its total cost of ownership.

Pricing and availability
    • The HP EliteBooks and the HP ProBook b-series start at US$1,299 and US$999, respectively, and are expected to be available in Asia Pacific in Feb.
    • The HP Notebook Projection Companion starts at US$499 and is expected to be available in Asia Pacific on Jan. 15.

btarunr, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. I have a new HP notebook with a 32GBB scandisk drive with windows 10 home edition.... - Similar Threads - notebook 32GBB scandisk

2. I have misplaced the charging cord for my Toshiba Windows XP Home Edition ULCPC notebook....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have misplaced the charging cord for my Toshiba Windows XP Home Edition ULCPC notebook....: I have misplaced the charging cord for my Toshiba Windows XP Home Edition ULCPC notebook. How can I order a replacement charging cord?Thank you!...
  3. scandisk

in Windows 10 Customization
    scandisk: how do i run scandisk on w10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scandisk/b794c96a-c2fa-4611-8b0c-e1ba09791336
  4. i have legal windows 10 home in HP Laptop but i want to install new windows 10 home in SSD...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have legal windows 10 home in HP Laptop but i want to install new windows 10 home in SSD...: i have legal windows 10 home in HP Laptop but i want to install new windows 10 home in SSD should is required Product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-legal-windows-10-home-in-hp-laptop-but-i/9ae9a973-f8b1-42be-a92a-bf091990e183
  5. HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated

HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated: I just bought this one year old laptop with Windows Home. This morning updated to version 1909 successfully. Every time I start the computer I need to reactivate Windows. I used MagicJellyBean to find the Windows Key. How do I fix this?...
  6. hard drive on hp notebook laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hard drive on hp notebook laptop: I recently acquired an hp laptop and it said install operating system and cannot find boot device. I ran the test on the hard drive and it failed so I replaced it with a 500gb hd I was using in my desktop for recording music for extra storage. I ran the test again and it came...
  7. SCANDISK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SCANDISK: I am trying to view the details on my Scandisk, windows 10, I have been through the information provided checking it several times through file explorer, no error's however, I'm at a complete loss as to how to view the information or what programme to go into to view what's...
  8. Windows 10 update killed hard drive - or not? Scandisk says drive OK, HP says corrupt!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update killed hard drive - or not? Scandisk says drive OK, HP says corrupt!: I have a HP Pavilion 500-319na desktop with an 1-54460s cpu at 2.9g and 8mb ram and 2tb hard disk. It was 'born' September 2014, I bought it January 2015, and it shipped with windows 10. However, recent updates to windows 10 pushed out by microsoft crash it. Not only...
  9. Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK

Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK: Good Morning Windows 10 Home 1809 I have a new HP Laptop and I had it about a month and installed updates etc when I kept getting asked for a product key, which I don't have as it was activated with a digital licence. After lots of back and forth with help pages and...
  10. Windows 10 on HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on HP Notebook: Hi I have a HP 14 inches notebook, which I upgraded from Windows 10 version 1511 to version 1709 a couple months ago. Turns out that with the new version, the computer is running really slow and I was wondering if I could find a Windows 10 version 1511 USB recovery image to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows folder 27gb