Windows 10: I have a new laptop.now i want to sing up microsoft account but i need current windows...

Discus and support I have a new laptop.now i want to sing up microsoft account but i need current windows... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to get this password[IMG]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SukurAli, Mar 25, 2019.

1. SukurAli Win User

I have a new laptop.now i want to sing up microsoft account but i need current windows...

How to get this passwordI have a new laptop.now i want to sing up microsoft account but i need current windows... [​IMG]

:)

SukurAli, Mar 25, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

I have a new laptop.now i want to sing up microsoft account but i need current windows...

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I have a new laptop.now i want to sing up microsoft account but i need current windows... :(

Zakin, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. I have a new laptop.now i want to sing up microsoft account but i need current windows... - Similar Threads - laptop sing microsoft

2. I want to set up a new laptop with a gmail account as an alias, but Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to set up a new laptop with a gmail account as an alias, but Microsoft account...: I'm trying to setup a new laptop for a friend. She had an old laptop running Windows 8 using an e-mail address from an ISP that no longer exists. I want to set up the new laptop using her existing gmail account as an alias, but I am getting a message back saying that this...
  3. I want to set up a new laptop with a gmail account as an alias, but Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to set up a new laptop with a gmail account as an alias, but Microsoft account...: I'm trying to setup a new laptop for a friend. She had an old laptop running Windows 8 using an e-mail address from an ISP that no longer exists. I want to set up the new laptop using her existing gmail account as an alias, but I am getting a message back saying that this...
  4. I buy a new dell laptop on 24 may,2023. Now I don't want to have the laptop. I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I buy a new dell laptop on 24 may,2023. Now I don't want to have the laptop. I want to...: I just want to know that will my laptop will be taken in the store or not where I brought it, can I be returned the full amount for which I have brought the laptop .DELL LAPTOP...
  5. I buy a new dell laptop on 24 may,2023. Now I don't want to have the laptop. I want to...

I buy a new dell laptop on 24 may,2023. Now I don't want to have the laptop. I want to...: I just want to know that will my laptop will be taken in the store or not where I brought it, can I be returned the full amount for which I have brought the laptop .DELL LAPTOP...
  6. I am currently under someone else's Microsoft account. I want to delete that and have my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am currently under someone else's Microsoft account. I want to delete that and have my...: I am currently using Microsoft under someone else's account. I want to be removed from that account, delete it and have my own Microsoft account...
  7. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...: Cannot attach screenshot without violating my anonymity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-sign-into-my-laptop-with-a-different/47fe8666-d142-4ead-b46a-d7b9c4d271b8
  8. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...: Cannot attach screenshot without violating my anonymity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-sign-into-my-laptop-with-a-different/47fe8666-d142-4ead-b46a-d7b9c4d271b8
  9. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

10. new computer set up a new microsoft account. I want to go back to my old but current...

in Windows 10 Customization
    new computer set up a new microsoft account. I want to go back to my old but current...: new computer set up a new microsoft account. I want to go back to my old but current account How do i change user and administrator name back to my old microsoft account....