Windows 10: I have a new laptop with Windows 10. I think I have setup Windows Mail on it.

Discus and support I have a new laptop with Windows 10. I think I have setup Windows Mail on it. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows Live Mail on our old PC with Windows 7. I am unable to get e-mails on Windows 10 Mail on the new laptop? not obvious why? I see that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dean C L, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Dean C L Win User

I have a new laptop with Windows 10. I think I have setup Windows Mail on it.

I have Windows Live Mail on our old PC with Windows 7.

I am unable to get e-mails on Windows 10 Mail on the new laptop? not obvious why?

I see that the properties somewhere , can't seem to find it again of Windows Live Mailsay that it on our old PC} is currently set as the default - could that be the problem?

:)

Dean C L, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, by then all laptops have Windows 10 or other new OS when I buy a new laptop.
    Everything runs fine now and I prefer not to re-install all my games and software.

P4-630, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

1. I have a new laptop with Windows 10. I think I have setup Windows Mail on it. - Similar Threads - laptop setup Mail

2. I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop: My coworker's laptop locked. It has a suspicious phone number and message. We don't believe it is Micorsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-might-have-fraud-on-my-windows-laptop/193285cc-1ded-4a1b-8ef9-45a4cb46d84c
  3. I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I might have fraud on my windows laptop: My coworker's laptop locked. It has a suspicious phone number and message. We don't believe it is Micorsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-might-have-fraud-on-my-windows-laptop/193285cc-1ded-4a1b-8ef9-45a4cb46d84c
  4. Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do: i am connected by ethernet and have an stable stable internet connection but windows 10 says i am not connected to anything and there is no connection avilable and due to thta i am unable to access certain apps , i have checked that is not an router issue as it works...
  5. Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do: i am connected by ethernet and have an stable stable internet connection but windows 10 says i am not connected to anything and there is no connection avilable and due to thta i am unable to access certain apps , i have checked that is not an router issue as it works...
  6. Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I think I Have a virus..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I Have a virus..: Okay, so it all started a little while ago.. about two weeks to three weeks ago, on my Lenovo Laptop, My YouTube started crashing ALOT for no reason, just randomly would say there was an error in the system, this had never happened to me before. It just recently started, It's...
  8. I think i have a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think i have a virus: Starting from a couple of days ago and more evidently the past week. My laptop has been acting extremely slowly. For a while, I just looked past it and just assumed it was because of the number of Softwares I had open but it has been extremely laggy of late and the other day,...
  9. i think i have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think i have a virus: so in the task bar when i open some apps there is a blank space its an icon i can move it but when i right click it it says shut town and or pin to task bar my question is how do i get rid of it has this happened to anyone else can someone help me submitted by /u/J_Mitev69...
  10. I think I have a virus!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think I have a virus!!!: I installed hacks for gta and my anti virus did not pick up anything but when looking in virus total i think it is mad if you look at its activity it made dll files and set some keys here is where you see its activity :...