Windows 10: I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...

Discus and support I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is how it's labeled under Task manager and observe how it doesn't have a file locationPlease tell me if its a malware and how I can remove it from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DailyWindows11User, Dec 5, 2022.

1. I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...

This is how it's labeled under Task manager and observe how it doesn't have a file locationPlease tell me if its a malware and how I can remove it from my computer.

:)

DailyWindows11User, Dec 5, 2022
  2. DCnewbie Win User

BEWARE: Spyware Doctor program is a VIRUS!!!

Also, I knew it was a rogue program because it would NOT DELETE when you went to "Add/Remove Programs". It wasn't going anywhere! It seemed strange but I never thought it was a virus!!! That company needs to be taken down. I am 100% sure this was an actual virus!! Any suggestions on where to take action???

DCnewbie, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...

money program

• Thanks - I was hoping the newer programs would include Money - I lost my Microsoft 2006 a few months ago and had a need to reinstall. Now I'm hearing about a program called steps?

JosephPlachinski, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...

1. I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This... - Similar Threads - program called Program

2. I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new program called "Program" and I'm wondering if it's a virus or not... This...: This is how it's labeled under Task manager and observe how it doesn't have a file locationPlease tell me if its a malware and how I can remove it from my computer....
  3. A startup program called "Program"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A startup program called "Program": I found startup program called "Program". I found this after installing some apps 1- Google chrome /2- Wondershare E-Draw Max why?father more:- within my other pc I found this and after restart the blue screen error occurred....
  4. I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a program called "Program" in my startup settings: When I went to startup settings to stop some programs to start when I turn on my laptop I saw this Tried to look into the task manager for some process called "program" but there is no one [ATTACH] Could a malicious software?...
  5. virus program

virus program: I would like a recommendation on a Free Virus program for my Windows 7. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-program/27cad97e-4221-466c-a5b8-d7df10308528
  6. Startup program called "Program"

Startup program called "Program": [ATTACH] I installed some programs that block websites in order to focus on my studies, and after i found out which one suits better for me, i uninstalled the rest, or i thought so. For some reason, there is this startup program called "Program", which after investigating...
  7. New virus program

New virus program: Is there a new virus program that gets past most all antivirus programs? It seems to damage some drivers e.g keyboard driver and .dll files. What is the file name of this new driver. I am using Win7 Pro any comments or suggestions? Maybe it is about time to get a new...
  8. Virus program

Virus program: Is it ok to use another virus program along with windows defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-program/2678c3e8-de2f-437a-bc6d-b314edc9f0cd"
  9. There is a startup program called "This". Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a startup program called "This". Is it a virus?: Hello, I'm really puzzled as of why or how there is a start up program called "This", it show that a blank space at the Publisher column and the startup impact says is "Not measured". Does anyone has any ideas as of how to get more info about this and how to get ride of...
  10. I have a virus but no AntiVirus programs will detect it.

I have a virus but no AntiVirus programs will detect it.: Hello! I have a virus that whenever I run Google Chrome and click on a new page, a pop up randomly appears and attempts to hide itself. The goal of the virus is to log my facebook information and hack my account, but luckily I blocked the app it attempts to enable. The...