Windows 10: i have a nvidia card 1050 ti in a laptop which isnt working

Discus and support i have a nvidia card 1050 ti in a laptop which isnt working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a cpu i7 and a geforce 1050 ti but my pc only uses the integrated cpu graphics card which doesnt work well and fps in games goes below 10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arisudan, Sep 13, 2021.

1. arisudan Win User

i have a nvidia card 1050 ti in a laptop which isnt working

i have a cpu i7 and a geforce 1050 ti but my pc only uses the integrated cpu graphics card which doesnt work well and fps in games goes below 10 and when i disable that my cpu graphic card my gpu gives even worse fps not above 4 to 3 even in csgo i have tried many ways using the control panel and the device manager etc but none of them work why is my pc running on my intergrated graphics even though i have a much more powerful gpu?

:)

arisudan, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Richver Win User

Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce

Now my graphic card GTX 1050 ti Nvidia Geforce doesn't work, It says error code 43. I even install the latest driver from nvidia 441.41, same thing. I even uninstall, reinstall, etc.

By the way, every time you make an big update (twice a year) there are always bugs on many computers.

Richver, Sep 13, 2021
  3. JamGotIce Win User
    Nvidia Graphics card not working properly

Hi Rhaine,

None of the steps you have mentioned seemed to help or solve the problem. Although, I will mention that rollback was disabled and I'm not sure what you meant by old driver, I did see Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti and Microsoft basic display adapter, in list of the
    available drivers on my Computer, I chose Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti and restarted my PC but that did not solve the issue.

JamGotIce, Sep 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

Source:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Delivers Great Gaming, Value

Brink, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

1. i have a nvidia card 1050 ti in a laptop which isnt working - Similar Threads - nvidia card 1050

2. My Nvidia 1050 Ti is missing after a restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Nvidia 1050 Ti is missing after a restart: My graphics driver is always missing when I restart my pc. it started when my ethernet driver is not working properly so I decided to reset my pc. After that, I am still experiencing the same issue. After I switched routers to fix my problem, suddenly, my graphics driver is...
  3. My Nvidia 1050 Ti is missing after a restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Nvidia 1050 Ti is missing after a restart: My graphics driver is always missing when I restart my pc. it started when my ethernet driver is not working properly so I decided to reset my pc. After that, I am still experiencing the same issue. After I switched routers to fix my problem, suddenly, my graphics driver is...
  4. Nvidia GPU 1050 Ti not working - Lenovo Leginion Y520

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia GPU 1050 Ti not working - Lenovo Leginion Y520: Hello, I have been having trouble with my GPU in the past couple of months. The problem started on the 16th of march when I was playing War Thunder and all of the sudden a blue screen appeared saying the following : Your device ran into a problem and needs to be restart. Stop...
  5. Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce: Now my graphic card GTX 1050 ti Nvidia Geforce doesn't work, It says error code 43. I even install the latest driver from nvidia 441.41, same thing. I even uninstall, reinstall, etc. By the way, every time you make an big update (twice a year) there are always bugs on many...
  6. PC shuts down after installing a Nvidia GTX 1050 TI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC shuts down after installing a Nvidia GTX 1050 TI: My wife got a GeForce GTX 1050 TI, but as soon as she starts a game that require some graphics, the PC turns off. PC Spec: Windows 10 pro 64 bit Intel Core i5 6600K @ 3.50GHz Skylake 14nm Technology 8,00GB RAM 1069MHz ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VIII RANGER (LGA1151)...
  7. Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card

Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card: I am experiencing slight performance issues when my graphics card is turned on. Programs (most noticeably firefox) are slower to launch, windows file explore is slower when launched from the taskbar (start menu launch works fine), and some folders with a lot of files are...
  8. GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched

GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched: Source: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 1050 Ti Review - TechSpot Pascal is one of Nvidia's greatest achievements in the past decade. The company's latest GPU architecture took gaming performance to the next level with the GTX 1080 in May and then again with the Titan X only a few...
  9. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Unleash your gaming dominance with the revolutionary new GPUs that turn your mobile rig into a sleek, powerful gaming weapon. GeForce® GTX 10-Series GPUs have now come to laptops, powered by the game-changing NVIDIA Pascal™...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti: We’re adding two new gaming GPUs to our award-winning lineup of NVIDIA-Pascal based GPUs — the GeForce GTX 1050, starting at $109, and the GTXD 1050 Ti, starting at $139. Both will let you play your favorite games at a smooth 60 frames-per-second. Built on the same...