Windows 10: I have a pair of heapdhones Sennheiser 350BT that only connect to music.

Discus and support I have a pair of heapdhones Sennheiser 350BT that only connect to music. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My headphones only connect to music and to output. I am trying to make them connect for both so I can use the microphone but can't seem to find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yasen Nikolov, Aug 15, 2022.

1. I have a pair of heapdhones Sennheiser 350BT that only connect to music.

My headphones only connect to music and to output. I am trying to make them connect for both so I can use the microphone but can't seem to find any solution. I have tried installing all the drivers from windows and from the headset but nothing changed. Any idea would be appreciated

:)

Yasen Nikolov, Aug 15, 2022

2. Sennheiser - PXC 550 - won't connect to windows

Hi,

I bought a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550 about a half year ago.

It worked fine, for the most part (connected automatically to my PC when turned on).

At some point, they stopped auto-connecting and now they completely stopped connecting.

Every time I try to pair them windows tells me that my headphones are now ready to use but after a few seconds they only show up as paired under windows Bluetooth settings. (They are recognized as an audio source)

Now what I've already tried:

• Reinstalled the Bluetooth driver several times
    • Updated windows to the newest version
    • Reinstalled Windows (with "keep my data" selected)
    • Uninstalled the headphones and repaired them (in pairing mode)
    • Reset my headphones
    Does anybody have any ideas other than buying a new Bluetooth card to fix the problem?

Leon Förster, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Windows 10 not recognizing Sennheiser PXC550 as an audio device

Hi,

My new windows 10 machine is not recognizing Sennheiser PXC550 wireless headphones as an audio device. Instead, it is listed as 'Other' devices after pairing. Once paired, I do not see an option to connect. Could you please help? This headphone works well
    my with my other windows laptop and mobile phone.

Ramkumar2306, Aug 15, 2022
  4. I have a pair of heapdhones Sennheiser 350BT that only connect to music.

Bluetooth Pairing and connection problems

My question is, My PC says paired but my device sometimes connected but does not play through my headphones. My headphones when turning on initially says lost connection and never actually connects.

The headphones connect fine with the phone but not with the PC, It is not the first time I have had this problem with other Bluetooth devices but they eventually connected but these ones seems to be very stubborn.

I have tried restarting the PC, tried removing and adding the device, if you right-click the speaker bottom right the device is not displaying as an application. I am using windows 8.1 and trying to connect a pair of Sennheiser HD 4.40BT.

* Moved from Music, Movies & TV/Groove

Wade van Rensburg, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

I have a pair of heapdhones Sennheiser 350BT that only connect to music.

1. I have a pair of heapdhones Sennheiser 350BT that only connect to music. - Similar Threads - pair heapdhones Sennheiser

2. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  3. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  4. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a pair of heapdhones Sennheiser 350BT that only connect to music.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a pair of heapdhones Sennheiser 350BT that only connect to music.: My headphones only connect to music and to output. I am trying to make them connect for both so I can use the microphone but can't seem to find any solution. I have tried installing all the drivers from windows and from the headset but nothing changed. Any idea would be...
  6. I have a pair of heapdhones Sennheiser 350BT that only connect to music.

I have a pair of heapdhones Sennheiser 350BT that only connect to music.: My headphones only connect to music and to output. I am trying to make them connect for both so I can use the microphone but can't seem to find any solution. I have tried installing all the drivers from windows and from the headset but nothing changed. Any idea would be...
  7. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music": Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra...
  8. cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired

cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired: I added my Sennheiser HD 450BT as new bluetooth device. The drivers are installed and the headphones show as paire audio device in the computer settings. When I press on "Connect" I get the following message: "That didn't work. Make sure your device is still discoverable,...
  9. Reopening topic: Sennheiser PXC 550 Pairing and connecting but being installed as...

Reopening topic: Sennheiser PXC 550 Pairing and connecting but being installed as...: Tried all advice. Bought external Insignia Bluetooth dongle. PC detects headphones but puts it under other devices category. Head phones however are continuously trying to pair. These same headphones worked on same PC before I upgraded to Win 10. Something in Win 10 build is...
  10. Sennheiser PXC 550 Pairing and connecting but being installed as unspecified device and not...

Sennheiser PXC 550 Pairing and connecting but being installed as unspecified device and not...: Hi Guys I am copying the same content from another post, it seems it worked for holding the button till it hears pairing mode. I am using Windows 10 and pairing is happening without any issue but audio not working in handset. I recently got a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550's....