Windows 10: I have a periodic problem on every game I load up (Win 10)

Discus and support I have a periodic problem on every game I load up (Win 10) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, this is my first post. In every game that I play, every 10 seconds - 1 minute, my gamedoesn't accept input from keyboard or mouse for about 1-3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fr0od, Mar 7, 2020.

1. fr0od Win User

I have a periodic problem on every game I load up (Win 10)

Hi, this is my first post.
    In every game that I play, every 10 seconds - 1 minute, my gamedoesn't accept input from keyboard or mouse for about 1-3 seconds. For the sake of convenience, I'll call these "faults".
    Every time I experience a fault, any button that was being held down when it started will still be held down, regardless of whether I stop holding them down or not.
    The game won't freeze, an example is how many times I have watched an enemy kill me humiliatingly whilst I get a fault.
    I know that this isn't a problem with my keyboard or mouse, as it only happens in applications, especially ones that conceal the standard Windows cursor with a custom one, or a game that involves moving a character.
    If it helps:
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD 8750M
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4300U
    My computer is updated, and so are all my graphics drivers.

:)

fr0od, Mar 7, 2020

2. Problem with games on Win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Mar 7, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Mar 7, 2020
  4. I have a periodic problem on every game I load up (Win 10)

Angela Pun, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

I have a periodic problem on every game I load up (Win 10)

1. I have a periodic problem on every game I load up (Win 10) - Similar Threads - periodic problem every

2. Problem I have with win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem I have with win 10: I'm having a big problem with openning everything. When i try to open cmd or taskmgr it's says - "No such interface supported"I can't open anything beside some apps, Windows antyvirus just simply doesn't work like other antyviruses. Can i do something about this?...
  3. I have a problem reinstalling win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem reinstalling win 10: I tried reinstalling windows a couple times now, and after some problems went to the Microsoft support. They gave me a Programm for reinstalling, and I used it with the settings to wipe everything and start from scratch. Not the programm emulated (or at least I think that) a...
  4. BSOD every time I load into a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time I load into a game: I am getting a BSOD everytime I load a modern game such as Halo MCC. In the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806648020c6, 0xffffb609d3d1eb10, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  5. win 10 loading problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    win 10 loading problem: The screen photos shown during initial power on loading period are out of focus. This used to be a very interesting thing to view while powering up but changed with a recent upgrade. I'm on Win 10. I would like to correct the focus on these screen photos, but how ?...
  6. I'm having this problem with my new bluetooth headphones. I load up a game, the sound is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having this problem with my new bluetooth headphones. I load up a game, the sound is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ReallyBadTheater [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1z3rg/im_having_this_problem_with_my_new_bluetooth/
  7. Win 10 Crashes in Every Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Crashes in Every Game: Hello ppl, After the windows update about a week ago win 10 started to crash with a sound almost in every game like; COH 2, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Age of Empires 2 HD, BFME 2 etc.. *Sad I uploaded my DxDiag.txt here... Anyone have any idea what's going on?...
  8. i have problem with blue screen win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have problem with blue screen win 10: dear i have problem with blue screen win 10 i click on Advanced options then Startup Repair or system restore or any other option it will ask me admin password there no screen to inter password or you must be administration to select any Advanced options please help me...
  9. I have problems since installing win 10....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have problems since installing win 10....: Ever since I installed 10, I have major issues with scrolling through selection menus and drop down menus pop up when clicked on but immediately disappear. Also on start up, the page that is supposed to roll up to access your login screen won't roll up on it's own...I have to...
  10. I seem to have problems every time I upgrade to win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I seem to have problems every time I upgrade to win 10: I've installed 10 a few different times since it launched and I always seem to have problems. The first time I installed it, I ended up having to do a factory restore because my pc would lock up each time I would have to restart. That locking up crap during a restart has...