Windows 10: I have a persistant RAT.

Discus and support I have a persistant RAT. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a persistent RAT virus on my PC.They have moved my mouse around like it's jumping all over the screen. I have tried every anti-malware to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jasonpallen09, Dec 6, 2022.

1. I have a persistant RAT.

Hi, I have a persistent RAT virus on my PC.They have moved my mouse around like it's jumping all over the screen. I have tried every anti-malware to remove it, have zero'd out my drives, and have tried reinstalling Windows about ten different times. I think it is hidden in one of my hardware's firmware.Today I caught them moving my mouse around and decided to take a look in the event viewer to see if there is anything unusual.I found a lot of things that don't look normal and was wondering if there was anyone that could make sense of this. I just disabled the WMI service to see if that would h

:)

jasonpallen09, Dec 6, 2022

2. How to Remove RAT

I'm not sure if these Revenge-RAT v0.3 file detections have anything to do with what you are having:

What is this exe file? Is this file safe? Check here

When you're clicking on the red "Not trusted" you'll see more details and also links to respective VirusTotal scans.

Suggestion to run the Emsisoft Emergency Kit, see item 3 here:
    List of Malware Removal Tools

Perhaps it's best to ask for free expert help in a specialized forum, see i.e. here:

Might be best to do a clean reinstall, please do read through
    this
    thread.

Jsssssssss, Dec 6, 2022
  3. modysd Win User
    ARE WE LAB RATS FOR NOKIA?

but RATS get mobiles for free

we are not RATS becouse we bay to be RATS

modysd, Dec 6, 2022
  4. I have a persistant RAT.

Run icrav03.rat in Windows 10 x86

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please be informed that the program icrav03.rat is a Virus File. In order to assist you further could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What exactly are you trying to do?
    • Does this file pop up while browsing through any Websites?
    • Is it particular while using any Browsers?

Nevertheless, as it is a virus file I suggest you to turn on the Windows Defender and run a Virus Scan. Windows Defender is a malware protection that is included with and built into Windows 10. This software helps identify and remove viruses,

spyware
    , and other
    malicious software
    . Windows Defender runs in the background and notifies you when you need to take specific action. However, you can use it anytime to scan for malware if your computer isn’t working properly or if you
    clicked a suspicious link online or in an email message. To scan your computer with Windows Defender follow the steps below:

• Tap or click the Search button.
    • Search for defender, and then open Windows Defender.
    • On the Home tab, click a scan option, and then tap or click
      Scan now.

For additional information refer to the link below and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-protect-your-pc

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

I have a persistant RAT.

1. I have a persistant RAT. - Similar Threads - persistant RAT

2. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  3. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  4. Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...: Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up my PIN on Microsoft platforms. Any suggestions or troubleshooting steps to resolve these issues? Urgently need assistance. #BlueScreen #PINSetupError"...
  5. Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...

Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...: Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up my PIN on Microsoft platforms. Any suggestions or troubleshooting steps to resolve these issues? Urgently need assistance. #BlueScreen #PINSetupError"...
  6. Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  8. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  9. Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us....

Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us....: help me with this trace ID not able to view my bitlocker keys from the microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-wait-a-bit-then-try-again-if/2fe82d77-0a5a-4a96-be5f-c06d997767ed
  10. I have a persistant RAT.

I have a persistant RAT.: Hi, I have a persistent RAT virus on my PC.They have moved my mouse around like it's jumping all over the screen. I have tried every anti-malware to remove it, have zero'd out my drives, and have tried reinstalling Windows about ten different times. I think it is hidden in...