Windows 10: I HAVE A PICTURE IT PHOTO PREMIUM VERSION 7.0 AND I HAVE TROUBLE INSTALLING IT

Discus and support I HAVE A PICTURE IT PHOTO PREMIUM VERSION 7.0 AND I HAVE TROUBLE INSTALLING IT in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I CAN'T INSTALL A MICROSOFT PICTURE IT VERSION 7.0 ON MY COMPUTER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SAMUELTELLADO, Jan 18, 2020.

1. I HAVE A PICTURE IT PHOTO PREMIUM VERSION 7.0 AND I HAVE TROUBLE INSTALLING IT

I CAN'T INSTALL A MICROSOFT PICTURE IT VERSION 7.0 ON MY COMPUTER

:)

SAMUELTELLADO, Jan 18, 2020

2. Lost Picture ID + all photo files and Touchpad

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the option to keep files and settings was selected at the time of roll back to previous version.

Also, some files may be hidden. So, I suggest you to check the size of the drive where the photos were saved. If the files are hidden, suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/ (copy & paste) the below command line.
    Attrib –h –r –s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the letter ”D” with the drive letter where the photos were saved)

Check if the photos are available.

For the ID picture on sign-in, can set it again by following the steps below:

• Go to PC Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In the right pane, click on Browse under Add a Picture.
    • Select the desired picture and click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 18, 2020
  4. I HAVE A PICTURE IT PHOTO PREMIUM VERSION 7.0 AND I HAVE TROUBLE INSTALLING IT

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

I HAVE A PICTURE IT PHOTO PREMIUM VERSION 7.0 AND I HAVE TROUBLE INSTALLING IT

1. I HAVE A PICTURE IT PHOTO PREMIUM VERSION 7.0 AND I HAVE TROUBLE INSTALLING IT - Similar Threads - PICTURE PHOTO PREMIUM

2. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB: I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-downloading-pictures-to-a-usb/37639fff-1fa3-42d0-988d-cea96305cb2d
  3. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB: I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-downloading-pictures-to-a-usb/37639fff-1fa3-42d0-988d-cea96305cb2d
  4. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I am having trouble updating windows. It wont install the update i have tried trouble...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble updating windows. It wont install the update i have tried trouble...: It is update 2023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219everytime I try and install the update it fails. I don't know what else to do....
  6. I have windows 7 home premium how can I upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 7 home premium how can I upgrade?: I can not update my system operator. Could anybody help me, please?I tried to install the windows 10 but tells me there is an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-7-home-premium-how-can-i-upgrade/2e4c63fd-bd02-4d1a-b8fd-b8d723268938
  7. I have windows 7 home premium how can I upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows 7 home premium how can I upgrade?: I can not update my system operator. Could anybody help me, please?I tried to install the windows 10 but tells me there is an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-7-home-premium-how-can-i-upgrade/2e4c63fd-bd02-4d1a-b8fd-b8d723268938
  8. I have Solitaire Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Solitaire Premium: I have a premium subscription to Classic games--the Solitaire Games is now posting ads. My subscription was renewed in April. Does not show ads on the Words Game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-solitaire-premium/32168ba0-25db-4bfc-a17e-36a587b32021
  9. Having trouble transferring pictures.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having trouble transferring pictures.: I am trying to copy pictures from my smartphone to my laptop by using the charge cord. I can get my pictures up on the laptop but I can't seem to be able to save them. So when the power cord is disconnected the pictures disappear. What am I doing wrong!...
  10. Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9: Thank you for taking my question. I've been using the above version on my previous computer running Windows 7. I've now upgraded to a new computer running Windows 10 and it will not load with an error message that states that my IE Version is incorrect. How can I trade the...