Windows 10: i have a possible problem with "kernelbase.dll"

Discus and support i have a possible problem with "kernelbase.dll" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, im having a problem on starting Terraria on steam, thats only on Terraria, this does not happen with any other application. When i click "run"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jose borrego, May 9, 2021.

1. i have a possible problem with "kernelbase.dll"

Hello, im having a problem on starting Terraria on steam, thats only on Terraria, this does not happen with any other application. When i click "run" it opens "werfault.exe" and the game dont even starts, i entered event viewer to check errors on the logs, and thats what i saw:There is 2 logs, the first is from ".NET Runtime", the log says:Application: Terraria.exeFramework version: v4.0.30319Description: The process terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Information: System.BadImageFormatException in Terraria.Program.LaunchGame System.String [], Boolean in Ter

:)

Jose borrego, May 9, 2021
  2. johnhotzl Win User

Errors: flash dll, breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll after installing Windows 10

i installed window 10 a while ago & my incredimail stoped working 9error report; flash dll

breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll

maybe it has something to do with updates\

looking forward hearing from you

thanks john

Original title: hotzl

johnhotzl, May 9, 2021
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, May 9, 2021
  4. b1rd Win User

i have a possible problem with "kernelbase.dll"

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

i have a possible problem with "kernelbase.dll" [​IMG]

b1rd, May 9, 2021
Thema:

i have a possible problem with "kernelbase.dll"

1. i have a possible problem with "kernelbase.dll" - Similar Threads - possible problem kernelbase

2. Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems: I am trying to run a program that requires Tdbg6.ocx and some other related .dll programs:I have already cleared some initial hurdles, but I cannot find a solution online.The message reads:run-time error '339':Component TDBG.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly...
  3. Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems: I am trying to run a program that requires Tdbg6.ocx and some other related .dll programs:I have already cleared some initial hurdles, but I cannot find a solution online.The message reads:run-time error '339':Component TDBG.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly...
  4. kernelbase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernelbase problem: I have a problem with kernelbase I download a new version from the internet but I can not overwrite it I work with windows 8.1 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernelbase-problem/288d64ab-b001-4820-a20c-5f55d93033e7
  5. kernelbase problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernelbase problem: I have a problem with kernelbase I download a new version from the internet but I can not overwrite it I work with windows 8.1 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernelbase-problem/288d64ab-b001-4820-a20c-5f55d93033e7
  6. Possible DLL Hijacking?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible DLL Hijacking?: Hi there, I've installed a couple DLLs for Garry's Mod from this link: https://github.com/ExtReMLapin/TrackIR_GMod I've been notified that these could be malicious - is there a surefire way to tell if these contain malware/malicious code? If so, could someone point me in that...
  7. I have a problem with .dll files and visual studio C ++ installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a problem with .dll files and visual studio C ++ installation: many games that I download like Battlefield 1 ,Elder scrolls skyrim does not open and when I search for solutions there is allways a problem with .dll files or VS C++ .How can ı properly update or re install my files ?Does any one have a basic tutorial ?...
  8. Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll: Hello, Sorry for my bad english, i'm french I don't know since when, but now I can't read any DVD/Blu-Ray and even movies in .ISO. I'm sure it was working 1 month ago. Usually, I use PowerDVD20 to open such files, but since today, i get an error: [ATTACH] also the same...
  9. Problem with a DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with a DLL: I did it "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system" and after a day it is came back (the problem) and now i am to do it again and it wont work help!...
  10. Have 4 .dll files with problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Have 4 .dll files with problems: Tried registering these dll files in hopes to get my store app working cause I don't have use of Edge either and these 3 came up with could not be loaded, specific module could not be found: msxml.dll, initpki.dll, and qmgrprxy.dll. This one qmgr.dll came up with dll register...