Windows 10: I have a Pro 7 and since I updated to windows 11 neither the touchscreen works or the...

Discus and support I have a Pro 7 and since I updated to windows 11 neither the touchscreen works or the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am very disappointed that Microsoft have still not come up with an update for what is obviously an issue with windows 11Since I updated my pro 7,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SallyB-12, Aug 16, 2022.

1. SallyB-12 Win User

I have a Pro 7 and since I updated to windows 11 neither the touchscreen works or the...

I am very disappointed that Microsoft have still not come up with an update for what is obviously an issue with windows 11Since I updated my pro 7, which was working perfectly well before the update, I now cant use the touch screen or the facial recognition!I do not do codingI want a straight forward fix I've tried the turn it off and on malarky - no I've not downloaded anything silly - only Windows 11I've looked at the previous suggestions.... download this and that remove this programme and reload that??!! really?!!This is a windows 11 issue... where is the update for the errors??

:)

SallyB-12, Aug 16, 2022
  2. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Aug 16, 2022
  4. nkienitz Win User

I have a Pro 7 and since I updated to windows 11 neither the touchscreen works or the...

Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August.

Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine.

I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file. What is interesting is that Belarc indicates the O/S is Windows 8 Pro (build 9200).

I looked at another recent thread here at TenForums and also took some of the steps suggested and figured that maybe I needed to install or re-install Windows 10. I checked the Update/Security/Activation tab and it indicates that Windows 10 Pro is installed, activated with a digital entitlement.

So ... why does Belarc seem to see only Windows 8 Pro? Maybe because of the "maturity" of the D830? I know that Dell has disclaimers at their site that says the D830 has not been certified for Windows 10.

So, it is working, but the data from Belarc just has me scratching my head.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

nkienitz, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

1. I have a Pro 7 and since I updated to windows 11 neither the touchscreen works or the... - Similar Threads - Pro since updated

2. I have an unresponsive touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an unresponsive touchscreen: I have a HP Zbook Studio G5 and my touchscreen has gone completely unresponsive. I am on windows 11, and have tried uninstalling and installing the feature in the device manager multiple times. I have had no error message or anything, i just tried using my touchscreen one day...
  3. since last update Windows 11 i have no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    since last update Windows 11 i have no sound: Have done all troubleshooting suggested and still no soundsnothing suggested worked. Looking for another suggestion. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-last-update-windows-11-i-have-no-sound/aa985da8-6c27-4a1f-a51b-10242307f8f9
  4. since last update Windows 11 i have no sound

since last update Windows 11 i have no sound: Have done all troubleshooting suggested and still no soundsnothing suggested worked. Looking for another suggestion. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-last-update-windows-11-i-have-no-sound/aa985da8-6c27-4a1f-a51b-10242307f8f9
  5. i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.: i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-pro-7-and-the-touchscreen-is-not/c0e02195-6d4b-4394-a0cc-aa65d6ef376e
  6. i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.

i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working.: i have a surface pro 7 and the touchscreen is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-pro-7-and-the-touchscreen-is-not/c0e02195-6d4b-4394-a0cc-aa65d6ef376e
  7. I HAVE DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 PRO AND HAVING PROBLEMS IN ACTIVATING IT SINCE I CANNOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 PRO AND HAVING PROBLEMS IN ACTIVATING IT SINCE I CANNOT...: HOW DO I ACTIVATE WINDOWS 11 WITHOUT A PRODUCT KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-downloaded-windows-11-pro-and-having/4c0c1502-f458-47f9-9e19-871ef1d5c7ff
  8. I HAVE DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 PRO AND HAVING PROBLEMS IN ACTIVATING IT SINCE I CANNOT...

I HAVE DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 PRO AND HAVING PROBLEMS IN ACTIVATING IT SINCE I CANNOT...: HOW DO I ACTIVATE WINDOWS 11 WITHOUT A PRODUCT KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-downloaded-windows-11-pro-and-having/4c0c1502-f458-47f9-9e19-871ef1d5c7ff
  9. I have a Pro 7 and since I updated to windows 11 neither the touchscreen works or the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Pro 7 and since I updated to windows 11 neither the touchscreen works or the...: I am very disappointed that Microsoft have still not come up with an update for what is obviously an issue with windows 11Since I updated my pro 7, which was working perfectly well before the update, I now cant use the touch screen or the facial recognition!I do not do...
  10. Since 7 to 10 update, neither Chrome or Firefox saves tabs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Since 7 to 10 update, neither Chrome or Firefox saves tabs: several weeks ago I finally got around to updating windows 7 to windows 10. Since then, I've had a few frustrating issues: The first is that 10 refuses to give me an option to set Firefox as my default browser on my main primary account (which has admin permissions). It is...