Windows 10: I have a problem about an error alert.

Discus and support I have a problem about an error alert. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; plz help me. wscript.exe w defender platform mpclient.dill is either not designe to run ......... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by junaid ahmad2, Feb 9, 2023.

1. I have a problem about an error alert.

plz help me. wscript.exe w defender platform mpclient.dill is either not designe to run ......

:)

junaid ahmad2, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Feb 9, 2023
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Feb 9, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

I have a problem about an error alert.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

I have a problem about an error alert.

1. I have a problem about an error alert. - Similar Threads - problem error alert

2. i Have a error about my memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i Have a error about my memory: When i start a game Roblox ,it pop up a Error messaga:-The Application Encontered an unrecoverable error.-Click 'Ok' to create a memory dump, then share it on our support site.When i click 'Ok' it say:-The memory dump was captured to your clipboard. Please share it on our...
  3. i Have a error about my memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i Have a error about my memory: When i start a game Roblox ,it pop up a Error messaga:-The Application Encontered an unrecoverable error.-Click 'Ok' to create a memory dump, then share it on our support site.When i click 'Ok' it say:-The memory dump was captured to your clipboard. Please share it on our...
  4. I have a problem about an error alert.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem about an error alert.: plz help me."wscript.exe w defender platform mpclient.dill is either not designe to run ......" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-about-an-error-alert/23f2f9f3-cacd-4646-ab5a-86d187b68760
  5. I have a problem about an error alert.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem about an error alert.: plz help me."wscript.exe w defender platform mpclient.dill is either not designe to run ......" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-about-an-error-alert/23f2f9f3-cacd-4646-ab5a-86d187b68760
  6. Credit alert about Dark Web

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Credit alert about Dark Web: I got a credit alert on one of my cards that my email account, and more personnel information was found on the Dark Web. How can I keep this from happing? Are they hacking into my computer and getting my information? How can I block them from this activity. According to...
  7. I have a problem about video watching.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem about video watching.: When i open up a video, it says this: (It's Hungarian, translate if needed.) Nem lehet lejátszani Próbálja újra. Ha nem oldódik meg a probléma, útmutatásért keresse fel a https://support.microsoft.com oldalt. 0x800701b1...
  8. Problem With Kaspersky alerts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem With Kaspersky alerts: Hi all. Im not sure if this would be the right place for this question regarding Kaspersky Total Security. For some reason when using chrome browser I keep getting an alert saying that Kaspersky has blocked a download from so and so web address ( please refer to the...
  9. Error Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error Alert: In my wife's account, an error screen is appearing: It verbally says a spyware virus is appearing that is transferring her data out. It states not to close out, but call 1-866-932-8323. It referenced error 268.D3. However, on a screen partial visible behind the error...
  10. I Have Problem About Theme Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Have Problem About Theme Color: [img] I Set Windows Color to Grey But You Will See Black Color On Pinned Programs and Origin I Dont Know When I GET This Problem But I Think After Windows Update. Can Anyone Help Me 42762