Windows 10: I have a problem about the pending updates on my Windows 10 1909

Discus and support I have a problem about the pending updates on my Windows 10 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]Hello my Micorosoft bros I have some issues about my Windows update on my surface how do i fix them ? >:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Win 10 Pro, Dec 27, 2020.

1. I have a problem about the pending updates on my Windows 10 1909

I have a problem about the pending updates on my Windows 10 1909 [​IMG]Hello my Micorosoft bros

I have some issues about my Windows update on my surface how do i fix them ? >:

:)

Win 10 Pro, Dec 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 27, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

I have a problem about the pending updates on my Windows 10 1909

Problems Updating to Windows 10

Hi Dinah,

I realize that you are unable to upgrade to Windows 10, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from previous version of Windows or are you trying to update Windows 10.

If you are trying to update Windows 10, as an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to check and install the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Update & security Windows Update.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Install the pending updates (if any).

Also, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option in the left pane.

• Find and click on the Windows update troubleshooter.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem about the pending updates on my Windows 10 1909

1. I have a problem about the pending updates on my Windows 10 1909 - Similar Threads - problem pending updates

2. I suddenly have 5 updates pending with the same title. Anyone knows about this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I suddenly have 5 updates pending with the same title. Anyone knows about this?: What is intelliGo - Extension update?why do i have this update on my windows 11?Why are there five of them with all the same titles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-suddenly-have-5-updates-pending-with-the-same/70d61753-b366-4fe6-8049-c752474263fe
  3. Can Windows Update assistant fix the problem that I have with my pending updates ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can Windows Update assistant fix the problem that I have with my pending updates ?: Hello Microsoft I used to love Windows 7 so much and I used it on my surface. But on August 2020 I upgraded to Windows 10. I have a few issues with pending updates and I don't want to use media creation tool so does Windows Update Assistant help ?...
  4. Windows 10 1909 Update Problem!

Windows 10 1909 Update Problem!: Hello, I had upgraded from Windows 10 1903 to Windows 10 1909 Update. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T440s. But now I am having a lot of problems on this Windows 10 1909 update. Actually I was going to update to Windows 10 2004 version but I heard that it had many problems, so...
  5. Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 not updating automatically pending download

Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 not updating automatically pending download: Hello, I have had issues with Windows 10 not updating automatically. All updates get stuck as "pending downloads". For over 1 year, I have been manually downloading all updates via MS Catalog update site. Please help. I have also completed full Windows 10 installs etc...
  6. Windows 10 1909 update problem

Windows 10 1909 update problem: this update Windows 10 1909 has been attempted several times, but seems to hang up each time at 91%. Each time the update runs for hours. Last time it ran for nearly 24 hours and was at 91% for over 8 hours before I shut the computer off. What do I need to do to enable the...
  7. Windows 10 1909 update problem

Windows 10 1909 update problem: My laptop simply died after updating to the new update of Windows 10 1909. First the laptop could not enter after the registration process appeared the blank screen....
  8. About Windows 1909 update

About Windows 1909 update: Sir i'm running windows 1903 64bit , now my question is that if i update my windows 10 from 1903 to 1909 how much data it will consume ?, what is the size of 1909 update please reply sir ....
  9. Windows 10 1909 update problems

Windows 10 1909 update problems: Had to do a restore back to Windows 10 1903 after 1909 update. Start menu had disappeared, Edge had disappeared and lots more. Okay after restore. Now I'm prompted again for another 1909 update. What should I do?...
  10. Windows 10 1909 update problem

Windows 10 1909 update problem: My laptop simply died after updating to the new update of Windows 10 1909. First the laptop could not enter after the registration process appeared the blank screen. Please help...