Windows 10: I have a problem accessing the Windows store (and using the Netflix app). When I type into...

Discus and support I have a problem accessing the Windows store (and using the Netflix app). When I type into... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with Windows Store. When I type in the search box, random numbers and letters appear. The same thing happened with the Netflix app. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Caniambo, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Caniambo Win User

I have a problem accessing the Windows store (and using the Netflix app). When I type into...

I have a problem with Windows Store. When I type in the search box, random numbers and letters appear. The same thing happened with the Netflix app. I could access Netflix via Firefox.

:)

Caniambo, Mar 15, 2019

2. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 15, 2019
  3. netflix app

Hi Thomas,

This issue may arise due to a corrupted app or an outdated one. To help you resolve your concern, kindly uninstall the program in the Control Panel and then install Netflix in the Windows Store app. Type Windows Store app in the search field under taskbar
    and then log in using your Microsoft account.

For more troubleshooting steps we suggest that you contact
    Netflix support
    for better assistance.

Raymond Ave, Mar 15, 2019
  4. itsakjt Win User

I have a problem accessing the Windows store (and using the Netflix app). When I type into...

My pc freezes when watching Netflix

Since you are on Windows 10 (from your system specs), use the Netflix app from Windows store. I use it with the system as listed on my specs and it is good.

itsakjt, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

1. I have a problem accessing the Windows store (and using the Netflix app). When I type into... - Similar Threads - problem accessing store

2. I have a problem with the type of computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem with the type of computer: Hello, I have a problem with my computer that has been reading for a long time. Can you help me? Here are the computer specifications that you will needשם מכשיר DESKTOP-ENUNRM0 מעבד IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz RAM מותקן ‏‏‎8.00 GB מזהה מכשיר...
  3. Problem when using second display to stream apps like Netflix - hulu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem when using second display to stream apps like Netflix - hulu: Hi, I have currently two displays connected to my pc one is my main 24-inch monitor the second is my 55-inch tv when I start to use sites like Netflix or Amazon Prime on my tv the show I'm watching constantly keeps disconnecting when I use streaming websites otherwise works...
  4. NETFLIX on Windows/Microsoft Store Apps

NETFLIX on Windows/Microsoft Store Apps: My Netflix turns into black and white when I play some titles on full screen, it works fine on maximize or any other mode, but turns into Black and White when I switch into full screen. Not only occur in the movies, but all on the app itself, so far I found it on two...
  5. Netflix app from the store

Netflix app from the store: About 3 weeks ago my Netflix app that comes with Windows 10 started having very slight streaming hesitations. I use my tv monitor hooked up to the desktop computer. I tried going directly to Netflix.com to watch and it was worse. Today while watching a series the English...
  6. I have an accessibility problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have an accessibility problem.: My computer seems to tab through options on the desktop and other windows applications, but not in independent applications. For example, posting here on reddit through Firefox was breezy, but editing the video to include only the necessary footage was a matter of spam...
  7. I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran: Hi, I am a Digital Marketer. I travel a lot. I have been traveled to Iran previous month. I was trying to enter my Microsoft Store from my laptop. But it didn't load. I am wondering what was the problem. Does anyone know about this problem?...
  8. There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store: Hi, Recently Lynda.com app that I have downloaded from the store is showing no internet access message. I have checked in firewall settings, both inbound and outbound filters allowing it to access the internet. the app was working fine till the week ago, I don't know...
  9. Problem wth Netflix App from Windows store

Problem wth Netflix App from Windows store: tl;dr : I am using the Netflix app from Windows 10 store. The app works fine on my laptop however when i connect the laptop to the TV via HDMI and play want to watch a video on the TV i get black screen on the video with the menu, audio and subtitle still working fine. But...
  10. Problems with Netflix App

Problems with Netflix App: When I play a movie, it plays ok and then after 30-60 seconds, the audio starts making weird noises and the audio is distorted. All my drivers are up to date and the app is up to date as well. Specs: Asus PG5C-MX/1333 - Intel LGA775 Pentium CPU - Intel® Core™2 Duo...