Windows 10: I have a problem and I can't figure out why

Discus and support I have a problem and I can't figure out why in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have recently realized that everytime I open up the settings, my whole screen turns pitch black (like not even open black) but when it is opened up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xxtorpidodikxx, Mar 18, 2020.

1. I have a problem and I can't figure out why

I have recently realized that everytime I open up the settings, my whole screen turns pitch black (like not even open black) but when it is opened up in windowed, my screens just as fine. I think I may have messed with something that I can't think of right now but it will be great if someone could help.

submitted by /u/xxtorpidodikxx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xxtorpidodikxx, Mar 18, 2020
  2. imperialreign, Mar 18, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 18, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I have a problem and I can't figure out why

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I have a problem and I can't figure out why :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem and I can't figure out why

1. I have a problem and I can't figure out why - Similar Threads - problem can't figure

2. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  3. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  4. I cant figure out the problem:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant figure out the problem:: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  5. I cant figure out the problem:

I cant figure out the problem:: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  6. I may have figured this out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may have figured this out.: Here is my original post: Can you please tell me how to fix my computer? I'm having trouble - Microsoft CommunityI may have discovered the problem. Please see the image below.It appears that "System Reserved" is on Disk 1. Should "System Reserved" in fact be on Disk 0?...
  7. I may have figured this out.

I may have figured this out.: Here is my original post: Can you please tell me how to fix my computer? I'm having trouble - Microsoft CommunityI may have discovered the problem. Please see the image below.It appears that "System Reserved" is on Disk 1. Should "System Reserved" in fact be on Disk 0?...
  8. I may have figured this out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I can't figure it out . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't figure it out . .: I accidentally unpinned Google, from my taskbar.So I deleted, and reinstalled it.After reinstalling it. I realized.There was something I had to do.I created a folder, named storage.I put everything in that folder, as a backup.But, after putting just a few things in there.It...
  10. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...