Windows 10: I have a problem, and must ask for help! After debloating with script, my "START MENU"...

Discus and support I have a problem, and must ask for help! After debloating with script, my "START MENU"... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/stari_dever [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/stari_dever, Aug 18, 2020.

1. I have a problem, and must ask for help! After debloating with script, my "START MENU"...

/u/stari_dever, Aug 18, 2020

2. Start menu search problems

Hi Michael,

In order for us to better assist you, we would like to ask few questions:

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you're having issues with the Start menu, we suggest checking this
    article
    and follow the methods provided to troubleshoot Start menu.

Update us on the outcome.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 18, 2020
  3. debloat windows 10

Hi all,

Is there any script or tool to debloat windows 10 , remove all default app

Kieshan Somai, Aug 18, 2020
  4. I have a problem, and must ask for help! After debloating with script, my "START MENU"...

Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem, and must ask for help! After debloating with script, my "START MENU"...

1. I have a problem, and must ask for help! After debloating with script, my "START MENU"... - Similar Threads - problem must ask

2. Help have deleted start up menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help have deleted start up menu: Was trying to get rid of a potential problematic file and deleted start menu exe and related files from subfolders. Start menu button still shows but nothing happens when I click on it or use the keyboard shortcut. Tried using powershell command posted on a previous thread...
  3. Help have deleted start up menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help have deleted start up menu: Was trying to get rid of a potential problematic file and deleted start menu exe and related files from subfolders. Start menu button still shows but nothing happens when I click on it or use the keyboard shortcut. Tried using powershell command posted on a previous thread...
  4. Help have deleted start up menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?

in Windows 10 Support
    DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?: I want to run a Debloat script on a new W10 installation, but first I'd like to go through it to see what's included\disincluded and maybe make some changes. How does one examine a script without activating it? 168548
  6. Renabling windows update after debloat script

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Renabling windows update after debloat script: Hello everyone, I am no sys admin so im having trouble with this. I recently ran a debloat script on my windows machine and I am super happy with how it left it apart from the fact that it remove the only windows program I actually use, One Note for windows 10. I tried to...
  7. My taskbar's right side is flooded with icons after running a debloat script

My taskbar's right side is flooded with icons after running a debloat script: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/L4ndF4ll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jho8d4/my_taskbars_right_side_is_flooded_with_icons/
  8. [HELP] Windows Start Menu Transparency Problem

[HELP] Windows Start Menu Transparency Problem: Hello, I have a problem with my Windows start menu transparency. My taskbar is very transparent and I like it, but the start menu won't get transparent even a little no matter what I try. Why? I got the latest version of Windows 10 which is 2004 and I just can't fix it. Is...
  9. Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store is missing - Windows Debloater script: Hi There Windows store is missing user account after using Windows Debloater script. I had 2 Local accounts and everything was fine after script was done. Once I created 3rd local account, Windows store was missing. 1. Trouble-shooter doesn't work 2. Cant reset-it...
  10. Taskbar, Start Menu, Icons Problems Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar, Start Menu, Icons Problems Help: Hi, i am facing a really hard time with my windows 10 after upgrading from windows 7 (like 3 days ago), everything was working fine, but now my taskbar is having all kind of problems like literally, first start with my "Start Menu" it not functioning anymore, than the...