Windows 10: i have a problem from running an app

Discus and support i have a problem from running an app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello i have a problem that when i try to open an app it appears then it close quickly when i checked event viewer i saw this:Activation of app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by masrigamer100, Apr 21, 2019.

1. i have a problem from running an app

hello

i have a problem that when i try to open an app it appears then it close quickly when i checked event viewer i saw this:Activation of app Microsoft.Dayton.3dda4e214d_8wekyb3d8bbwe!AppStateofDecay2 failed with error: The app didn't start. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

:)

masrigamer100, Apr 21, 2019

2. Problems with apps running.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better I would like to know the application that you downloaded to open .Rar files.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components or applications gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset the Windows Store and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to
    help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. i have a problem from running an app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 21, 2019
  4. i have a problem from running an app

Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

i have a problem from running an app

1. i have a problem from running an app - Similar Threads - problem running app

2. I have apps running in system tray but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have apps running in system tray but not working: The apps are pinned in the system tray but I am not able to click it. None of the icons works even the WIFI and sound as well. Most importantly for me is the arrow that I cant click to view my apps. Please help me. I have multiple restart already....
  3. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problem to download apps from microsoft store: HI. i updated my laptop to windows 10 and when i want download minecraft bedrock or any another apps, my screen blacking and my system start hanging. I do reset store and clear cache and enable UAC and start troubleshooter but my store not fixed. please help me to fix it....
  4. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem to download apps from microsoft store: HI. i updated my laptop to windows 10 and when i want download minecraft bedrock or any another apps, my screen blacking and my system start hanging. I do reset store and clear cache and enable UAC and start troubleshooter but my store not fixed. please help me to fix it....
  5. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. i have a problem with "kernelbase.dll" when running Terraria

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have a problem with "kernelbase.dll" when running Terraria: Hello, im having a problem on starting Terraria on steam, thats only on Terraria, this does not happen with any other application. When i click "run" it opens "werfault.exe" and the game dont even starts, i entered event viewer to check errors on the logs, and thats what i...
  7. i have an app that wont run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have an app that wont run: first of all, I downloaded it the first time and it worked, then I delete it but the second time it won't even run how can I fix this issue? the program is nsb appstudio...
  8. i have a problem with the "run as administrator" property.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i have a problem with the "run as administrator" property.: i put my intel XTU shortcut into my startup folder so it will start up when i boot up my pc. the problem is that the file asks me for administrator access so i went into the advanced properties in the shorcut settings to allow it startup without asking me, but the option is...
  9. Having a problem running apps that used to run before (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having a problem running apps that used to run before (Windows 10): When I try to run certain apps on my pc I keep on getting an error message that says "This app can't run on your PC, to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher". Can I please get help on how to fix this...
  10. I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran: Hi, I am a Digital Marketer. I travel a lot. I have been traveled to Iran previous month. I was trying to enter my Microsoft Store from my laptop. But it didn't load. I am wondering what was the problem. Does anyone know about this problem?...