Windows 10: I have a problem: I can't get my audio to detect although realtech detects port insertion

Discus and support I have a problem: I can't get my audio to detect although realtech detects port insertion in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Look down[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daryl Jay Lastimosa, Apr 22, 2021.

1. I have a problem: I can't get my audio to detect although realtech detects port insertion

Look down I have a problem: I can't get my audio to detect although realtech detects port insertion 721e050c-aa36-4364-bf51-c89e304bafa7?upload=true.png

:)

Daryl Jay Lastimosa, Apr 22, 2021
  2. sam9 Win User

2.0 pendrive not detecting in 2.0 port but detecting in 3.0 port

I have two Win 10 PC. One of my 2.0 pendrive is not detecting in 2.0 port of both PC but getting detected if inserted in 3.0 port. This is not a problem with other 2.0 pendrives.

- - - Updated - - -

Latest- It is now working on but in one PC, it is not working on front 2.0 port though other devices are working on the same port.

- - - Updated - - -

After so many days, it is working now. Do not know the reason.

3. Headphones not detected

Completed those steps and restarted. Still not detecting headphones.

I’ve already updated drivers and its using the realtech drivwr which is the most recent one.

JonathanHeffron, Apr 22, 2021
  4. I have a problem: I can't get my audio to detect although realtech detects port insertion

Microphone not detected

I've run it, it says the problem was 'Generic audio driver'. But I don't actually feel any problems on playing audios. My problem was about external microphones not detected, this laptop wont detect any external microphones
    plugged in, it will always use the internal microphone. I've done the troubleshoot (recording audio) and the troubleshoot said they can't detect the problem.

M. Nabil Mu'afa, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

I have a problem: I can't get my audio to detect although realtech detects port insertion

1. I have a problem: I can't get my audio to detect although realtech detects port insertion - Similar Threads - problem can't audio

2. Problem detecting audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem detecting audio driver: my pc is not installing and detecting audio out put device i tried updating and uninstalling but it's not helpful. what should i do[Original Title: audio driver]...
  3. Problem detecting audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem detecting audio driver: my pc is not installing and detecting audio out put device i tried updating and uninstalling but it's not helpful. what should i do[Original Title: audio driver]...
  4. Problem detecting audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can't change audio input device because my headset microphone is not getting detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change audio input device because my headset microphone is not getting detected: I currently have a Dell Inspiron 7591 with Realtek audio drivers. Currently, the only detected microphone input device it has is the 'Microphone Array'. I have a HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 headset, and even when plugging it in the laptop- the microphone won't get detected. The...
  6. Problems with audio device detection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with audio device detection.: Ok so I have been fighting with this for 3 days straight and im running out of things to try. I have installed a fresh version of win 10 pro on my new build (msi x570 unify, ryzen 5900x, in a phanteks case). My last system was running on msi z97s krait edition. So here's the...
  7. Front audio ports not detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Front audio ports not detected: The front audio ports on my case stopped working, I have tried all the recommended fixes, update drivers, reinstall realtek audio manager etc, I have looked at the connection and everything seems fine, it just doesn't recognize the jacks. I have tried different headphones...
  8. 2.0 pendrive not detecting in 2.0 port but detecting in 3.0 port

2.0 pendrive not detecting in 2.0 port but detecting in 3.0 port: I have two Win 10 PC. One of my 2.0 pendrive is not detecting in 2.0 port of both PC but getting detected if inserted in 3.0 port. This is not a problem with other 2.0 pendrives. 168255
  9. have a problem of detecting the hdd

have a problem of detecting the hdd: Hello, I just installed window on my ssd, but my hdd just never appear in the window. In the bios menu, and the installation process, both my ssd and hdd can be detected. I am here to seek my advice and some possible solution. Thanks!...
  10. Windows USB port not detecting new inserted devices.

Windows USB port not detecting new inserted devices.: This issue is happening on windows (7 & 10) on a HP computer. The USB devices will not be recognized even after updating the USB drivers. The USB Devices will however become recognized after disabling, then enabling said drivers. The USB Device will not be recognized as being...