Windows 10: I have a problem I seem to have hit the wrong version of Win I somehow have Pro, Which I...

Discus and support I have a problem I seem to have hit the wrong version of Win I somehow have Pro, Which I... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I need to know how I am to correct the version of win on my Toshiba I have no activation or lic # from the Home version I had received with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ElizabethParker5, Mar 17, 2020.

1. I have a problem I seem to have hit the wrong version of Win I somehow have Pro, Which I...

Hello I need to know how I am to correct the version of win on my Toshiba I have no activation or lic # from the Home version I had received with the purchase of my PC I am sooo frustrated and confused for months now.. Thank You, So much LIz

:)

ElizabethParker5, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

Sparkey1000, Mar 17, 2020
  4. mellaby Win User

I have a problem I seem to have hit the wrong version of Win I somehow have Pro, Which I...

Win Pro reverted to Win home

I didn't really fix the problem but I installed the first version of Win 10 pro then I did the upgrade to 1511 which activated to Win 10 pro. I still think there is something wrong with the clean install process that Microsoft has not fixed. Maybe the
    latest release of MCT will fix future clean installs to the latest versions.

mellaby, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem I seem to have hit the wrong version of Win I somehow have Pro, Which I...

1. I have a problem I seem to have hit the wrong version of Win I somehow have Pro, Which I... - Similar Threads - problem seem hit

2. Have I been hit by a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hit by a virus?: Have I been hit by a virus.? My Toshiba pc will not boot “Boot failure: A proper digital signature was not found. One of the files on the selected boot device was rejected by the Secure Boot feature”. The following day I had 3 unsuccessful attempts to access my Microsoft...
  3. Have I been hit by a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have I been hit by a virus?: Have I been hit by a virus.? My Toshiba pc will not boot “Boot failure: A proper digital signature was not found. One of the files on the selected boot device was rejected by the Secure Boot feature”. The following day I had 3 unsuccessful attempts to access my Microsoft...
  4. Have I been hit by a virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Which version SHOULD I have?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which version SHOULD I have?: I have Windows 10 Pro version 2004. As yet, I have not been offered the 20H2 update, but I have on my other PC which is version 1909. Firstly, should I manually update 2004 to 20H2, or wait to see if it appears in updates? Secondly, the update failed on my other PC so shall I...
  6. Which version of Excel do I have?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which version of Excel do I have?: Hi everyone, I have an Excel exam tomorrow, and I was told I must have Excel 2016 on my computer. How do I know whether my excel version is 2016? When I go to File and then Account, it tells me I am subscribed to Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise. Does this mean I have Excel...
  7. Which version of laptop do I have?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which version of laptop do I have?: I purchased a GT76 Titan DT-230 from xotic pc. The laptop is great but I’ve been having some type of confusion on what drivers to download. I found the product page for the DT-230 and downloaded the drivers. When I ran a few benchmarks and looked at my detailed hardware...
  8. Have I upgraded to the wrong version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have I upgraded to the wrong version?: Hi there, I've just bought a new laptop: a Lenovo Z51, Windows 8.1, 8GB RAM. I've immediately upgraded it to Windows 10. I had a few problems on the way, but I thought I'd finally got there. (One thing I haven't sorted is activation, but I'll contact the company I...
  9. Have I upgraded to wrong version of 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Have I upgraded to wrong version of 10?: I'm not too happy with 10 and wanted to roll back to 8.1 but when I tried everything worked perfectly till the last moment when I was left with a black screen. I gave windows Tech permission to access my PC and they tried it - same result. I was called back and told to call...
  10. I seem to have problems every time I upgrade to win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I seem to have problems every time I upgrade to win 10: I've installed 10 a few different times since it launched and I always seem to have problems. The first time I installed it, I ended up having to do a factory restore because my pc would lock up each time I would have to restart. That locking up crap during a restart has...