Windows 10: I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil

Discus and support I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've installed Blusoleil 10, but the system does not allow me to activate. The module BlusoleilCSps.dll was loaded but the call to DllRegister failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LynOlie, Oct 15, 2019.

1. LynOlie Win User

I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil

I've installed Blusoleil 10, but the system does not allow me to activate. The module BlusoleilCSps.dll was loaded but the call to DllRegister failed with error code 0x80070005. I confirm that the Bluetooth adapter's driver is "BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth Driver". I've loaded accesschk.exe to assist in claryfying the problem and obtained the following message: -s -n "nt service\trustedinstaller" -k "hklm\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing"

Blusoleil 9 was previously installed on my PC. I could not find any traces of this release after uninstall.

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit version 1903 Build 18362.418 @2019

:)

LynOlie, Oct 15, 2019
  2. hadimassa Win User

problem connecting N79 to serial port using bluesoleil

Yes, PCSuite supports a great deal of Bluetooth drivers. These are all built in so, give it a try.

[*]
    Windows Vista x32 en x64 editions:

• Microsoft Windows Bluetooth stack
    • Toshiba Bluetooth stack, driver versie 5.10.12
    • IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth stack, driver versie 5.0.5

[*]
    Windows XP x64:

• Microsoft Windows Bluetooth stack
    • Toshiba Bluetooth stack, driver versie 5.10.12
    • IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth stack, driver versie 5.0.5

[*]
    Windows XP:

• Microsoft Windows Bluetooth (enkel in
      Service Pack 2
      )
    • Toshiba Bluetooth stack, driver versie 4.0, 5.0 and 5.10.12
    • WIDCOMM Bluetooth stack, driver versie 1.4.2, 3.x, 4.x and 5.x
    • IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth stack, driver versie 2.x, 3.x and 5.0.5

hadimassa, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Problem with E51 - Bluetooth disconnection BlueSoleil

Hey everyone. I experienced the same problem as everyone else here - my bluetooth connection for my E51 disconnected after a few seconds when attempting to sync using the PC Suite software.

I followed one of the links above, which goes to a page which has a list of compatible Bluetooth drivers. One of them was MS Bluetooth.

From what I understood, the problem appeared to be with the Bluesoleil software and driver, so I completely uninstalled the PC Suite software as well as all traces of the Bluesoleil bluetooth driver. I think re-install the PC Suite. I let Windows auto-detect
    the Bluetooth dongle, which it did absolutely fine.

From then on, I was using MS Bluetooth driver for my dongle, and the PC Suite software was able to maintain a connection to my phone! I managed to backup all my info and do all the usual stuff with no problems. I experienced no connection problems after all.

I guess there's just a nasty incompatibility between Bluesoleil and Nokia's PC Suite. Uninstall everything Bluesoleil and you should be OK.

I hope this helps! I spent hours on this problem. I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil :)

steve_sikes, Oct 15, 2019
  4. malakhi75 Win User

PC SUITE and Bluesoleil

The BlueSoleil software is part of the BT solution on the PC not your phone. There are numerous BT Stack software options, but that depends solely on the hardware being used on your PC. Microsoft, Broadcom (widcomm)and BlueSoleil are the most common. I
    would suggest visiting the manufacturer website of your bluetooth hardware for their latest version of the software they supply

malakhi75, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil - Similar Threads - problem activating Bluesoleil

2. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  3. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  4. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...: i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it ,please send the key of activation, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-activation-of-windows10-and-i/a1af4ca9-0ab2-476c-b6ae-c54cc2d33682
  5. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...: i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it ,please send the key of activation, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-activation-of-windows10-and-i/a1af4ca9-0ab2-476c-b6ae-c54cc2d33682
  6. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Having problems with Windows Activation.

Having problems with Windows Activation.: I have 2 Windows Product Keys but one of them says I don't have internet even tho I have internet, and the second says I'm not connected to the organization's activation server. I need help please!...
  8. I Have Some Problem With Activation

I Have Some Problem With Activation: It says "We found a Windows 10 Home Single Language Digital License on this device Which is Running Windows 10 Pro. To Activate Using this digital License , you need to install Windows 10 Home Single Language". Can someone Help Me Activate My Windows 10 ?...
  9. having problem in windows activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    having problem in windows activation: i couldn't solve the error :0x8007000D. how can i install windows 10 home single language ?pls advice me …. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-in-windows-activation/e9c9a567-ed7d-4a23-94b2-61b0733e97b4
  10. having problem in windows activation

having problem in windows activation: Hi I've been trying to activate my windows for the last few weeks after trying a handful of codes I have bought. I keep getting this error (0x8007007b) and I can't figure out how to fix it....