Windows 10: I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting

Discus and support I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My mouse keep disconnecting and reconnect, all the time when playing games. It's like when i move my mouse in video game it disconnect and reconnect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A User 127, Jun 27, 2022.

1. I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting

My mouse keep disconnecting and reconnect, all the time when playing games. It's like when i move my mouse in video game it disconnect and reconnect and makes a sound. . It does occur on desktop but not as much as when i play video games. My mouse is Wired Optical Mouse.I've done all this:-unchecked power management-Mouse is already updated-uninstalled all USB roots

:)

A User 127, Jun 27, 2022

2. The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting

Recently, the mouse I've been using has been being weird, I've learned to deal with it. By being weird I mean its been disconnecting and reconnecting whenever the dongle is in a certain direction. Yesterday however, the mouse started disconnecting when I
    plug it in, and reconnecting when I unplug it, I've spent a good chunk of my day trying to figure it out and I just can't. Please help.

Mouse Model: Logitech
    G403

KingsleyQuansah, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, Jun 27, 2022
  4. I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting

Problems with the USB jacks disconnecting and reconnecting

Hi,
    I am having problems with my Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop. over the last few years the USB's disconnect and reconnect at random. the touchpad cuts out and scrolling doesnt' work half the time, the card reader doesnt' work half the time. I of course have all the newest drivers and firmware.

Now in the last 5-6 days since around the 15th, whenever the screen goes off the USB disconnects and reconnects over and over for a minute and it does this about every 10 mins. I've been sick and couldn't even get good rest because of the computer making that disconnect reconnect sound over and over unless i mute the sound or shut it off. I can't figure out whats wrong. i even disconnected all the USB jacks and it still was doing it. i was getting error messages in the event viewer but not now. i had problems with some of the USB listings in Device manager but not now. But it still does the disconnect thing. At one point i had this message "Windows has detected a problem with Unknown USB Device (Link in Compliance Mode)." and this is the other "The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR2." I had lots more of these and with different numbers. I also have various other warnings and errors in Event Manager. Not sure if they're related. Do i have a motherboard problem or software problem? I tired to do a reset but that failed and i couldn't figure out how to fix it. system restore also failed. for some dumb reason with this computer everytime i need to so a system restore it always fails.

chickadee28, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting

1. I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting - Similar Threads - problem mouse keep

2. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.: hello ive had this problem for a while now and from time to time it disconnects and reconnects and its very irritating, ive already switched mouses and on my previous mouse it was much worse then when i switched to my current mouse the issue disappeared for like 2 months and...
  3. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.: hello ive had this problem for a while now and from time to time it disconnects and reconnects and its very irritating, ive already switched mouses and on my previous mouse it was much worse then when i switched to my current mouse the issue disappeared for like 2 months and...
  4. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting: My mouse keep disconnecting and reconnect, all the time when playing games. It's like when i move my mouse in video game it disconnect and reconnect and makes a sound. . It does occur on desktop but not as much as when i play video games. My mouse is Wired Optical Mouse.I've...
  6. I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting

I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting: My mouse keep disconnecting and reconnect, all the time when playing games. It's like when i move my mouse in video game it disconnect and reconnect and makes a sound. . It does occur on desktop but not as much as when i play video games. My mouse is Wired Optical Mouse.I've...
  7. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: hello, recently my mouse has been disconnecting for second then reconnecting. first i tried to plug it in different ports on my computer that did not work, then i tried to plug it on a different computer and the mouse stop disconnecting, so i went though control panel to...
  8. Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting when I am in a game, and then sometimes it reconnects, and sometimes it doesn't. I know the mouse works because it is new and works on other devices fine, and I have had this problem before with other mouses, but it fixed itself. I have already...
  9. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help!

My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help!: I am using an xtrfy xg m4 rgb, and recently my mouse has started disconnecting and reconnecting for some reason. I have already tried following some guides and none of them worked!....
  10. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting - temporarily freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting - temporarily freezing: Hello, for starters, I have been dealing with this issue for months, so bear with me as I explain what I have already tried for troubleshooting. I am running Windows 10 Pro on an MSI gaming computer GS65, 6 cores, GTX 1070, 32 GB DRAM, 1TB SSD and I use an external usb...