Windows 10: i have a problem on windows 10 with windows explorer.exe and WerFault.exe both opening...

Discus and support i have a problem on windows 10 with windows explorer.exe and WerFault.exe both opening... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a problem on windows 10 with windows explorer.exe and WerFault.exe both opening constantly this problem is very repeatable and will persist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wyn O, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Wyn O Win User

i have a problem on windows 10 with windows explorer.exe and WerFault.exe both opening...

i have a problem on windows 10 with windows explorer.exe and WerFault.exe both opening constantly this problem is very repeatable and will persist for circa 20 mins eventually it appears and i can't find out why it settles down finishing its reporting and only one version of explorer.exe stays open.

:)

Wyn O, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2019
  3. vgkfan83 Win User
    WerFault exe

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge...ication-error/

vgkfan83, Apr 2, 2019
  4. i have a problem on windows 10 with windows explorer.exe and WerFault.exe both opening...

WerFault exe

New Omen laptop pc win 10 pro
    The message from a fresh boot,
    [ WerFault exe Application Error
    The exception privileged instruction 0xc0000096 occurred in the application 0x00007FFF57CF66D2.
    Click on OK to terminate the program.]
    But it will not terminate, & locks all normal functions, I tried to uninstall games, steam, etc. To no avail!
    I must reboot by cont.alt.del.
    When I click it the same message pops up over & over?

Omentucker, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

i have a problem on windows 10 with windows explorer.exe and WerFault.exe both opening...

1. i have a problem on windows 10 with windows explorer.exe and WerFault.exe both opening... - Similar Threads - problem explorer exe

2. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  3. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  4. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. exe flies opening as internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exe flies opening as internet explorer: when I open some files they open up as internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-flies-opening-as-internet-explorer/c6ce8665-e1ec-4933-a31d-b2adf86ff413
  6. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup: Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep and the screen...
  7. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  8. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  9. WerFault exe

in Windows 10 Support
    WerFault exe: New Omen laptop pc win 10 pro The message from a fresh boot, [ WerFault exe Application Error The exception privileged instruction 0xc0000096 occurred in the application 0x00007FFF57CF66D2. Click on OK to terminate the program.] But it will not terminate, & locks all normal...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. norton av blocked werfault .exe is this file needed windows 10 1809