Windows 10: I have a problem starting my notebook

Discus and support I have a problem starting my notebook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an ASUS Zenbook UX305F .My notebook needs several times to press the turn on button to get it working. I believe the problem is in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AthanasiosVoutsarakis, Sep 15, 2019.

1. I have a problem starting my notebook

I have an ASUS Zenbook UX305F .My notebook needs several times to press the turn on button to get it working. I believe the problem is in C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt how can I fix that? I have reseted my windows but still I have the same problem

:)

AthanasiosVoutsarakis, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Sep 15, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

I have a problem starting my notebook

Windows 10 Free Upgrade DESTROYED my brand new Notebook PC

And I don't believe it, that's why I would like to see the output of diskpart list disk command.

I will admit there does not appear to be any way to start the recovery to factory state from a boot. At least nothing was listed in the Users GUide.

You should be able to install 8.1 as I showed earlier though.

Ztruker, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

I have a problem starting my notebook

1. I have a problem starting my notebook - Similar Threads - problem starting notebook

2. I have a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem: Okay, so this has been happening since last night. My laptop has been acting odd and I can’t understand why its doing so. Here is some background info: ✧My laptop is a Lenovo brand that runs on Windows 10. If any other info is needed here, let me know and I’ll do my best...
  3. my notebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my notebook: in my notebook I lost a section. Even in deleted notes I cannot find it. I know it must be somewhere. but where? please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-notebook/339ec179-6b1b-4f5f-855f-95bbbd130033"
  4. How many notebooks I can pin into my Start menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How many notebooks I can pin into my Start menu?: I was able to pin 4 notebooks from OneNote onto my Start Menu. There's one more notebook I want to pin, but it replaces one of the notebooks that are already on the menu. Does anyone know if Start Menu has limitations on how many notebooks or apps I can apply? Or is this a...
  5. i have problems with my Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have problems with my Wifi: i have problems with my Wifi. the connection fails only on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problems-with-my-wifi/a3675ce7-83bd-4bfa-b002-3a61a594230e
  6. Pin notebook to Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin notebook to Start: What does selecting "Pin notebook to start" do in OneNote for Windows 10? When I right-click a notebook tab in OneNote for Windows 10, one option is "Pin notebook to Start." Does that mean it's pinning a shortcut to that notebook on the Windows 10 Start menu? If I select that...
  7. I have question about install new RAM on my notebook.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have question about install new RAM on my notebook.: As the topic said above [I have question about install new RAM on my notebook.] I know that install 2 different ram capatibility will low the ram that why I will remove the 2 ram in my notebook and install this new. Can I install this ram on my notebook ? [img] Here is...
  8. I have a problem with my GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have a problem with my GPU: For some reasons whenever i play GTA V i lag really badly , the game itself says it use 3.5gb vram yet in msi afterburner it shows the gpu is on 99% on usage the graphic card is 1070
  9. I have problems with my outlook email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have problems with my outlook email: I have problems with my outlook email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/fff77679-0a30-451d-8f05-64f6fa2bf135
  10. i have a problem with my windows 10!

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have a problem with my windows 10!: i have a problem with my windows 10 when I pressed Q I opened the windows button and pressing L brings me back to the desktop there are still many such combinations that open up a lot of windows and i do not like playing something excuse me for bad English...