Windows 10: I have a problem starting my Pc. After research i found out i have a Reboot loop and...

Discus and support I have a problem starting my Pc. After research i found out i have a Reboot loop and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I cant enter safemode, i can’t trigger the windows forced reboot by shutting it down 3 times in a row when my pc starts and windows logo shows... My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/darksouls_fanb0i, Nov 12, 2020.

1. I have a problem starting my Pc. After research i found out i have a Reboot loop and...

I cant enter safemode, i can’t trigger the windows forced reboot by shutting it down 3 times in a row when my pc starts and windows logo shows... My brother formatted an USB stick with windows, i booted it and then it says, i shutdown my pc during a software update, remove the media and presd yes to continue the update. But i did 4 times now and always get back to the endless loop

So i thought of installing w10 on my SSD, to boot from there. If i do so, will all data on my HDD still be there and only the SSD will be lost?

submitted by /u/darksouls_fanb0i
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/darksouls_fanb0i, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Nov 12, 2020
  3. HDDJ Win User
    Reboot looping

Hi,

My laptop asus stuck in reboot loop, then i restarting the laptop 4-5 time, it stating preparing repair windows, then it work until login interface and it stuck, not progressing to window page.is that harddisk problem?

I have reseating cmos battery plug it out for few minutes, then it start reboot looping again. Any other suggestion? I've done s.m.a.r.t check on harddisk, it say ok

4. I have a problem starting my Pc. After research i found out i have a Reboot loop and...

Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem starting my Pc. After research i found out i have a Reboot loop and...

1. I have a problem starting my Pc. After research i found out i have a Reboot loop and... - Similar Threads - problem starting research

2. My speaker is cutting I have logged troubleshooting and they found out that the problem is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speaker is cutting I have logged troubleshooting and they found out that the problem is...: My speaker is cutting I have logged troubleshooting and they found out that the problem is from my Audio Drive, but they couldn't solve it. What should I do?...
  3. My speaker is cutting I have logged troubleshooting and they found out that the problem is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker is cutting I have logged troubleshooting and they found out that the problem is...: My speaker is cutting I have logged troubleshooting and they found out that the problem is from my Audio Drive, but they couldn't solve it. What should I do?...
  4. My speaker is cutting I have logged troubleshooting and they found out that the problem is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. i have problem in my pc i have blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have problem in my pc i have blue screen: i have problem my pc working on safe mode , i tolk with support and advise me .after restart the problem stilland after he assist send me this massege In future, you could use our self-help websites to resolve some issues. The sites are : https://answers.microsoft.com and...
  6. i have problem in my pc i have blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have problem in my pc i have blue screen: i have problem my pc working on safe mode , i tolk with support and advise me .after restart the problem stilland after he assist send me this massege In future, you could use our self-help websites to resolve some issues. The sites are : https://answers.microsoft.com and...
  7. i have problem in my pc i have blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have a problem with my pc!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have a problem with my pc!: can someone help me with this problem? when i turn on my pc, it direct me in the screen “install windows” if i click the button “Install” the pc install windows and when it’s done it restart automatically my pc and it direct me again in the same screen. If i try to click...
  9. I think I have found out the problem about my bluetooth devices disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I think I have found out the problem about my bluetooth devices disconnecting.: I have already tried updating, reinstalling the drivers, restarting and whatnot. But the thing that is actually causing this is when I charge my laptop, because it seems like everytime I charge my laptop a few seconds later the signal gets all choppy and stuttered. Even...
  10. I have problems when I reboot my Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have problems when I reboot my Windows: [ATTACH] Hi everyone. First one, I am a Linux User by default, I'm developer and Linux is much better for this. And then, lately I've trying use Windows more times, mostly for Games and try to use some OS new. Here's the issue: I was try to change my username on Win10,...