Windows 10: i have a problem that i can't activate TouchPad gestures

Discus and support i have a problem that i can't activate TouchPad gestures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't have the touchpad gestures settings plz if anybody can help me I will be very thankful.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohammadAnis1, May 28, 2019.

1. i have a problem that i can't activate TouchPad gestures

I don't have the touchpad gestures settings

plz if anybody can help me I will be very thankful.

:)

MohammadAnis1, May 28, 2019

2. Touchpad gestures

Hello, Does your touchpad work except for gestures ?

I suggest you install the touchpad driver from your PC manufacturer.

Patricia.Guenot, May 28, 2019
  3. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, May 28, 2019
  4. i have a problem that i can't activate TouchPad gestures

touchpad gestures

In my Laptop acer Aspire E 15; the three finger and four finger touchpad gesture is not working and I use windows 10. Please anybody give me solution for activate these touchpad gestures.

SandeepRuhil, May 28, 2019
Thema:

i have a problem that i can't activate TouchPad gestures

1. i have a problem that i can't activate TouchPad gestures - Similar Threads - problem can't activate

2. I can't using any gesture on my laptop's touchpad!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't using any gesture on my laptop's touchpad!: I'm currently using a Lenovo ThinkPad T490 model 20N3 and I'm not using a touchpad a lot but recently, I notice that it can't scroll through any pages with 2 fingers scrolling and also can't perform any gesture with any amount of finger on it. I tried to roll back the driver,...
  3. I can't using any gesture on my laptop's touchpad!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't using any gesture on my laptop's touchpad!: I'm currently using a Lenovo ThinkPad T490 model 20N3 and I'm not using a touchpad a lot but recently, I notice that it can't scroll through any pages with 2 fingers scrolling and also can't perform any gesture with any amount of finger on it. I tried to roll back the driver,...
  4. I can't using any gesture on my laptop's touchpad!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touchpad Gestures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad Gestures: Don't know if anyone looked into this or I'm too late, but you can use gestures in windows 10 just like GNOME 40 gestures.. do two/three fingers swipe up, down, left, right to see the magic.. submitted by /u/Mr_Linux_Lover [link] [comments]...
  6. Touchpad gesture

Touchpad gesture: Hi, I'm trying 2 finger scroll using my touchpad but I'm not able to use any gestures on the touchpad. I looked upon the internet and try to figure it out from the device manager but there is no touchpad option in the device manager. I also tried settings -> touchpad but...
  7. Problems with Touchpad Gestures in windows 10

Problems with Touchpad Gestures in windows 10: I have been having this recurring issue where the touchpad gestures stop working after a couple of weeks of working well. I've looked through a few solutions where I have been able to get the gestures back by either uninstalling the touchpad driver or by reinstalling it after...
  8. touchpad gestures

touchpad gestures: I have the DELL inspiron laptop. The gestures of the touch-pad don't work. I tried to go through the device manager and there is no option of the touch-pad in the settings. [ATTACH] How can the gestures of the touch-pad and the touch-pad problem be fixed.........
  9. gestures on touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    gestures on touchpad: How do I turn off some of the gestures on the touchpad but leave others alone, before this upgrade I could not only see the demonstration but change each individual gestures. Now the only thing I see is this: "This device is working properly". I beg to differ, NO it's NOT....
  10. Touchpad gesture

Touchpad gesture: Hi, I just installed a new windows 10 on my laptop but my touchpad gestures are not working. Can you please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-gesture/2f2fc9f1-d1db-4309-a3a9-e233dc3c82b7