Windows 10: I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix

Discus and support I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Umm... How do I fix "Unable to activate Windows"? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by John Edward De Leon, Nov 21, 2020.

1. I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix

Umm... How do I fix "Unable to activate Windows"?

I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix e2c10d13-9e4d-45e3-a0ac-5d686f7af148?upload=true.png

:)

John Edward De Leon, Nov 21, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 21, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 21, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix

1. I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix - Similar Threads - Problem Don't Fix

2. I don't know how to fix this monitor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know how to fix this monitor problem: I currently use a laptop, and a 165hz monitor. I wanted to refresh my graphics driver so I clicked on win + ctrl+ shift+ b since my laptop was running slower than it used to be. So right after I did that, I checked my settings and it was this weird 1/2 display detection. Now...
  3. I don't know how to fix this monitor problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know how to fix this monitor problem: I currently use a laptop, and a 165hz monitor. I wanted to refresh my graphics driver so I clicked on win + ctrl+ shift+ b since my laptop was running slower than it used to be. So right after I did that, I checked my settings and it was this weird 1/2 display detection. Now...
  4. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have BSOD and don't know how to fix: I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen and I had to press power button to shutdown and restart. In Event viewer I got this messages:"The computer has rebooted from...
  5. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

I have BSOD and don't know how to fix: I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen and I had to press power button to shutdown and restart. In Event viewer I got this messages:"The computer has rebooted from...
  6. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  7. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  8. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  9. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  10. Hello everyone, I have this problem and i don't know how to fix it. I was writing a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello everyone, I have this problem and i don't know how to fix it. I was writing a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fimbvlwinter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9rkt4/hello_everyone_i_have_this_problem_and_i_dont/