Windows 10: I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than...

Discus and support I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my battery was really fine when i had a new update to windows 11 suddenly my battery cant exceed 25 % although its in the charger for the whole night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmad Amr1, Mar 28, 2023.

1. I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than...

my battery was really fine when i had a new update to windows 11 suddenly my battery cant exceed 25 % although its in the charger for the whole night it has been a week.

:)

Ahmad Amr1, Mar 28, 2023

2. Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than... pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Bree Win User
    NOT WINDOWS external charger

The model number of the phone is not really significant, it's just a quick way to find out the part number of the battery inside. The charger is designed for a specific battery number. If that is the number of your battery then the charger should work correctly, whether of not your phone is listed as a supported device.

4. I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than...

Surface Pro 4 Battery issues

If the laptop works without the battery than the charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install the latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than... pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions won't resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to the laptop.

4. When you log in to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If the battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than...

1. I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than... - Similar Threads - problem battery cant

2. I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than...: my battery was really fine when i had a new update to windows 11 suddenly my battery cant exceed 25 % although its in the charger for the whole night it has been a week....
  3. My battery is broken and Windows update ask me to keep the battery life more than 25%. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery is broken and Windows update ask me to keep the battery life more than 25%. What...: My battery is broken and Windows update ask me to keep the battery life more than 25%. What can I do to update Windows without change another battery...
  4. My battery is broken and Windows update ask me to keep the battery life more than 25%. What...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My battery is broken and Windows update ask me to keep the battery life more than 25%. What...: My battery is broken and Windows update ask me to keep the battery life more than 25%. What can I do to update Windows without change another battery...
  5. My battery is broken and Windows update ask me to keep the battery life more than 25%. What...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Battery charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery charger: I replaced the battery in my Dell Inspiron laptop about 2-3 months ago. It is now indicating charger disabled. How do I enable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charger/0b0dcf15-26ce-45ed-9064-3fdd5a3b6d56
  7. More notifications than I have?!?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    More notifications than I have?!?!: Hello. Every time I get a notification its ok. Shows up normally and everything, but then when I look at the bottom right corner I see something like 99+. I then open it and see one notification. How can I solve this issue?...
  8. Battery not charging more than 60%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery not charging more than 60%: Battery is not charging more than 60%. It's a brand new ASUS Rog. I already tried. 1. Rebooting 2. Factory reset 3. Reinstalling drivers It's a new laptop. So I don't think any issue with battery or charger. Something to do with windows settings....
  9. Battery, Charger Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery, Charger Problem: Hello, Everyone My main problem is with my Charger or My Laptop (Dell Vostro 3560) So this happened.. When i plug my charger when my laptop is on(working), the battery supply (green light) turns itself off.(might have something to do with Laptop draining it's power). but i...
  10. Battery charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery charger: I recently bought a replacement charger for my PC. When I plug it in it starts charging for about 30 seconds then it stops charging. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/battery-charger/fc128b5e-bc9f-4b8d-90e1-b5dec2bc158f