Windows 10: I have a problem to put on my WiFi

Discus and support I have a problem to put on my WiFi in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help to put on my WiFi with my clavier. Sorry for my English I'm french... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DESIRE AVABOU, Feb 1, 2023.

1. I have a problem to put on my WiFi

I need help to put on my WiFi with my clavier. Sorry for my English I'm french

:)

DESIRE AVABOU, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Feb 3, 2023
  3. David Haz Win User
    WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Feb 3, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

I have a problem to put on my WiFi

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

I have a problem to put on my WiFi

1. I have a problem to put on my WiFi - Similar Threads - problem put WiFi

2. I have a problem to put on my WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem to put on my WiFi: I need help to put on my WiFi with my clavier. Sorry for my English I'm french https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-to-put-on-my-wifi/cc200616-0fd0-4657-8b31-c3757cf9274d
  3. I have a problem to put on my WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem to put on my WiFi: I need help to put on my WiFi with my clavier. Sorry for my English I'm french https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-to-put-on-my-wifi/cc200616-0fd0-4657-8b31-c3757cf9274d
  4. Having a problem with Wify Connection

Having a problem with Wify Connection: Hi Team,Currently I need your assistance, I have upgraded windows 11 home single language with the latest version 22H2. The problem comes up from the internet connection through wify. This problem can be described as follow:1. It has a problem to connect internet connection...
  5. I have problems with my Wifi card Intel 9260

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with my Wifi card Intel 9260: I have the event id 411 kernel pnp code 10 device and it does not want to initialize the Wifi card and it is alerted. I need help since it does not allow me to reset said adapter, it was reinstalled and updated but the problem persists...
  6. I have problems with my Wifi card Intel 9260

I have problems with my Wifi card Intel 9260: I have the event id 411 kernel pnp code 10 device and it does not want to initialize the Wifi card and it is alerted. I need help since it does not allow me to reset said adapter, it was reinstalled and updated but the problem persists...
  7. I have problems with my Wifi card Intel 9260

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I am having a problem with the wifi settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem with the wifi settings: My wifi settings just said cannot connect to this wifi and its the same for every wifi. I have tried to run trouble shooting and it says try to reset network settings. I have encounter this problem before once, last time I just downloaded a bunch of drivers and none of them...
  9. I am having a problem with the wifi settings

I am having a problem with the wifi settings: My wifi settings just said cannot connect to this wifi and its the same for every wifi. I have tried to run trouble shooting and it says try to reset network settings. I have encounter this problem before once, last time I just downloaded a bunch of drivers and none of them...
  10. i have problems with my Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have problems with my Wifi: i have problems with my Wifi. the connection fails only on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problems-with-my-wifi/a3675ce7-83bd-4bfa-b002-3a61a594230e