Windows 10: I have a problem where "Project" in Action Center (or DisplaySwitch.exe) doesn't actually...

Discus and support I have a problem where "Project" in Action Center (or DisplaySwitch.exe) doesn't actually... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/robert712002 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/robert712002, Apr 8, 2020.

1. I have a problem where "Project" in Action Center (or DisplaySwitch.exe) doesn't actually...

/u/robert712002, Apr 8, 2020

2. Project button in the Windows Action Center (Windows 10)

Hi Gabe,

For us to find out what causes your Project and Connect
    buttons in Windows Action Center to stop working, we would like to gather more information:

• Did you make any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Apr 8, 2020
  4. dej3159 Win User

I have a problem where "Project" in Action Center (or DisplaySwitch.exe) doesn't actually...

The Action Center

The Action Center Icon won`t open I've tried every thing I could think of any suggestions?

dej3159, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem where "Project" in Action Center (or DisplaySwitch.exe) doesn't actually...

1. I have a problem where "Project" in Action Center (or DisplaySwitch.exe) doesn't actually... - Similar Threads - problem where Project

2. Action center doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center doesn't work.: What is the point of action center? It doesn't open notifications in their source application. If you clear a notification it comes back whenever another notification from the same program comes up. Enabling "Do Not Disturb" doesn't mute sounds and often doesn't even block...
  3. Action center doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action center doesn't work.: What is the point of action center? It doesn't open notifications in their source application. If you clear a notification it comes back whenever another notification from the same program comes up. Enabling "Do Not Disturb" doesn't mute sounds and often doesn't even block...
  4. Action Center doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center doesn't work: Hi all,I just installed a new fresh Windows 10 and noticed that my Action Center doesn't work at all. This leads to the print screen function Windows+Shift+S is also broken. The temporary solution is killing the explorer.exe process and create a new one. However, this only...
  5. Action Center Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center Problems: I am unable to open the messages in the Action Center for Outlook and the messages do not appear in my outlook mail. How do I find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-problems/0f45dd5a-f588-42f2-8539-02e06a70e864
  6. Where can I find the Action Center?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find the Action Center?: I am trying to connect to a Bluetooth speaker. It won't connect in Settings, but it says that one connect quickly outside of Settings in the Action Center, which I cannot locate....
  7. Action center doesn't open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action center doesn't open: My PC works fine except for my action center, which has refused to open for 2 months now. This means I don't get notifications of any kind. Everything else works, but the action center, once clicked, opens briefly, stays grey and empty for two seconds (without showing icons...
  8. where is the action center?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is the action center?: Trying to turn on Bluetooth can't find action center icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-action-center/4786ea7d-c4ac-4e3b-99d6-8e5d4c48fab0
  9. where is the action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where is the action center: how do i get rid of all the pop up boxes in the bottom right hand corner in windows 10 i believe they are notifications. I do not know how to get to the action center or what the icon looks like HELP...
  10. Adding "Project" (to a second screen) to Action Center Quick Actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding "Project" (to a second screen) to Action Center Quick Actions: Greetings All, I have two questions and hope experts on the Forum are able to help resolving them. 1) Is there a way to add "Project" (to a second screen) to the Action Center Quick Actions at the bottom of the notification panel. Accidentally, I had deleted this and...