Windows 10: I have a problem while install windows 10

Discus and support I have a problem while install windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I try to do clean install windows in my sister notebook when I try to select the drive to install windows 10 I got this error The disk you try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Akane, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Akane Win User

I have a problem while install windows 10

I try to do clean install windows in my sister notebook

when I try to select the drive to install windows 10 I got this error

The disk you try to select has MBR partition ,please select disk that has EFI or GPT disk.

I have a problem while install windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Akane, Jul 31, 2015

2. A problem I have been having for a while is that my taskbar shakes or flashes intermittently.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try it and let you know I have a problem while install windows 10 :)

starlitexo, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Yowa N Win User
    A problem I have been having for a while is that my taskbar shakes or flashes intermittently.

I had similar flashes with one laptop few days ago .

I solved it with installation of Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit , dual boot (trial).

It found some errors on Windows 10 partition and fixed it (even I didn't install drivers

for Windows 7). Shaking in Windows 7 didn't exist.

After few reboots I set Windows 10 as Default and logged to it and shaking disappeared.

(Who knows, maybe it is same issue!)

Yowa N, Jul 31, 2015
  4. rezpower Win User

Maybe you should simply delete the partition you are installing to when setup shows you the available partitions and then simply choose the unallocated free space and install on that.

rezpower, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Akane Win User
    I already delete and formate that partition but it still not work *Sad

Akane, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I have a problem while install windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem while install

2. I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...: The download is finishing properly while installing the problem is coming that and error occurred while installing Windows 10, version 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-problem-while-updating-windows-10/36d4c0e4-3550-4cc8-b3be-a0274cf843ca
  3. I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...: The download is finishing properly while installing the problem is coming that and error occurred while installing Windows 10, version 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-problem-while-updating-windows-10/36d4c0e4-3550-4cc8-b3be-a0274cf843ca
  4. I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Having BSOD while installing windows 10

Having BSOD while installing windows 10: Guys I am Sick and tired by having BSOD just after the installation of windows 10. Kindly help me out, I want to run windows 10 but due to BSOD I have to run windows 7....
  6. I have problem with windows 10

I have problem with windows 10: Hi, My Windows 10 64 bit system corrupted due to sudden power cut, so i have installed windows 7 with DVD, but it installed 32 bit OS in my pc. Then, i installed windows 10 by media creation tool upgrade this pc now, but it installed windows 10 32 bit. I want to upgrade...
  7. I have a strange Problem on a clean Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a strange Problem on a clean Windows 10 Installation: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dasNyal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lo90oj/i_have_a_strange_problem_on_a_clean_windows_10/
  8. Problems with drivers while installing windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with drivers while installing windows: I plug in my usb, start the pc, the installer starts, I choose time zone etc, the installer starts, a few seconds pass, it say it can't find drivers, then ask me to click on them, do I need to download something more? I use the free .iso download submitted by /u/Th3DarkMoon...
  9. while install and uninstall app i having a problem ..

while install and uninstall app i having a problem ..: [ATTACH] To continue, Enter an admin username and password I am unable to enter yes ,but I am opening my laptop from the administration so that......
  10. I have problems since installing win 10....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have problems since installing win 10....: Ever since I installed 10, I have major issues with scrolling through selection menus and drop down menus pop up when clicked on but immediately disappear. Also on start up, the page that is supposed to roll up to access your login screen won't roll up on it's own...I have to...