Windows 10: I have a problem with a pc controller.

Discus and support I have a problem with a pc controller. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bought this controller a rough week ago. It is an Usb controll, wireless, can be played on pc/ps3. So everytime i spin the sticks or do a fast turn, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KharonBaysaev, Nov 26, 2020.

1. I have a problem with a pc controller.

Bought this controller a rough week ago. It is an Usb controll, wireless, can be played on pc/ps3. So everytime i spin the sticks or do a fast turn, it keeps going the same way even if i let go of the stick. Need help, cant play fifa cuz of this. The thing is i had an xbox controller and it worked fine, before it flew out of my window smh fifa. It was working well first day, but after it just stopped doing things properly. It disconnects often too. The led lights just blink and the after i press home button it comes back to life. Need help. I update drivers, deleted xbox 360 controller. Did everything, even downloaded motionjoy and x360ce, still no help.

Hope you can help me

:)

KharonBaysaev, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Nov 26, 2020
  4. STEvil Win User

I have a problem with a pc controller.

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem with a pc controller.

1. I have a problem with a pc controller. - Similar Threads - problem controller

2. Xbox One Original Controller connecting to PC Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Original Controller connecting to PC Problem: Currently, I'm using Parallels to run Windows. I want to play Rocket League and the controller connected via USB yesterday and worked flawlessly. But now it doesn't connect to Rocket League. In settings, it says it is connected and also in Parallels. Is this a Windows issue,...
  3. Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones: Adjusting the master volume doesn't change how strong the sound is, at all. To actually change the volume I have to do so from the volume mixer for each individual application. Any feedback? submitted by /u/mr-Ze [link] [comments]...
  4. Thrustmaster control problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thrustmaster control problem: My Thrustmaster controls are not working in Flight Simulator 2020. They are oversensitive and I crash whenever I try to take off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thrustmaster-control-problem/9ca84f96-4671-4a83-bf24-f674710f3f42
  5. PS4 Controller pairing to windows 10 problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 Controller pairing to windows 10 problem.: Hello, i got a dual-shock 4 PlayStation controller not long ago, so i connected it to my windows 10 via Bluetooth, but the next time i wanted to connect it i went to my Bluetooth devices and it just said "paired", i tried going down to the bottom right notification symbol,...
  6. Problems with ASMedia USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller

Problems with ASMedia USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller: HI, was hoping someone might be able to help me out. I have a desktop with two 3.1 (gen 2) ports; one each of type A and C on an ASMedia host controller. Plus a number of USB 3.0 (gen 1)ports. The 3.1 host controller has the latest driver (10.0.19041.662 - nov 2020) and...
  7. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem

USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem: I have a new HP Envy x360 with WIFI 6. I cannot connect to iTunes with any Apple device I own. iPhone Xr, iPhone 4S, iPad AIR, iPad AIR 2nd and 4th gen. Latest iPad Apple support had me try multiple tests, they cannot locate any issues, Apple case #101228548743. HP says...
  8. Xbox Controller input delay problem

Xbox Controller input delay problem: Ever since mid to later October the reaction time of my controller on the right joy stick particularly has seemed slower compared to normal.This came out of no where and I am unsure how to fix it. I have tried almost every solution I could think of, and yet nothing has worked...
  9. PS4 Controller problem

PS4 Controller problem: I used to connect my ps4 controller using DS4Windows and it would work just fine wired or wireless Now when I connect it with the cable it only charges so now it only works wirelessly and when i went to check it at the device manager didn't even find its icon nor at the...
  10. Problem with VIA USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - Microsoft

Problem with VIA USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - Microsoft: So lately, this device seems to be freezing, causing me to lose control of my keyboard. The keyboard powers off. If I try to disabled/re-enable this controller, the computer completely freezes up in a fatal error, and has to be restarted. In which case, it will work for a...