Windows 10: I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

Discus and support I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I install obs to make some videos for my tiktok account, but i want a quality mic and speakers for that. So I just buy from Amazon some Buds for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rau_ 2006, Mar 18, 2023.

1. rau_ 2006 Win User

I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

I install obs to make some videos for my tiktok account, but i want a quality mic and speakers for that. So I just buy from Amazon some Buds for my phone, but can use on windows as well. The problem is:1. I open obs studio with connected buds2. I cant hear nothing in my headphones, but if i want to record something the sound is perfectly in obs, but i real life i can't hear anything. Please help!

:)

rau_ 2006, Mar 18, 2023
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Iogear GBU521 Bluetooth Don. - Not Headphone Compatible on Windows 10?

Windows 10 version 1903

Short story: Our Iogear GBU521 Bluetooth Dongle was used on a different PC running Windows 7 to connect headphones with good-quality sound. Now, on a Dell Inspiron 580 with Windows 10, we can't get the headphones to work with the same quality anymore.

Depth: All Windows drivers are downloadable on this page of Iogear's website: Product Drivers, Firmware & Software - IOGEAR
    However, it appears as though the Windows 8/8.1/10 driver is really designed for 8 and 8.1 and not 10. That I conclude because the file name, "GBU521_GBU421_Win8_Win8.1_BT_v12.0.0.9980.zip", does not mention Windows 10, thus suggesting my bluetooth audio problems to be originating from a driver compatibility issue.

I've fiddled my life away with the following:
    • WinKey+R / "control panel" / Devices and Printer / (Insert Headphone Name) Properties / Services
    • Start / Settings / Devices / Audio
    • Start / Settings / System / Sound / Output / Troubleshoot
    • Settings within the Iogear bluetooth devices program, which comes with the driver on the aforementioned driver page.
    And have gone through many settings that branch off this list, restarting the computer after each change made. Sometimes it connect with good sound quality, but does not retain this quality after breaking the bluetooth connection (turning the headphones off, restarting PC).

Quick side note: I have a new Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse connected to this dongle that works completely fine, unlike the headphones.

A solution requires the following results, which goes along the lines of how the bluetooth headphones were connected to this same Iogear dongle on the different PC that had Windows 7:
    • The bluetooth headphones play with decent quality
    • The volume retains it's setting whenever the bluetooth connection is broken by a PC restart, or powering off/on the headphones (I've encountered configurations where the headphones always resets to maximum volume).
    • The bluetooth mouse works fine. This shouldn't be much of a concern at all.
    If we find no solutions, I will simply buy a dongle that works with Windows 10.

I can provide screenshots if needed.
    Thank-you.

ivangoabby, Mar 18, 2023
  4. I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

Audio Doesn't Work with Bluetooth Headphones

Hi Greg,

To address your concern, have you tried using a different device where the BlueAnt Pump headphones is connected and still got the same error?

In the meantime, we suggest that you make sure that your Bluetooth driver is updated. You can check this

link
    on how to update your Windows 10 drivers.

You can also refer to these links about repairing Bluetooth connections and problems in Windows 10:

Regards.

Michelle Her, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

1. I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones - Similar Threads - problem Bluetooth audio

2. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  3. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  4. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 bluetooth headphones audio playback problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bluetooth headphones audio playback problems: I'm having problems playing audio and video playback on Windows 11 22H2 with bluetooth headphones. The video does not start at all and no audio either, I have to run the audio troubleshooter to fix it temporary. Then after a few minutes the issues come back and I have to run...
  6. Windows 11 bluetooth headphones audio playback problems

Windows 11 bluetooth headphones audio playback problems: I'm having problems playing audio and video playback on Windows 11 22H2 with bluetooth headphones. The video does not start at all and no audio either, I have to run the audio troubleshooter to fix it temporary. Then after a few minutes the issues come back and I have to run...
  7. I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones: I install obs to make some videos for my tiktok account, but i want a quality mic and speakers for that. So I just buy from Amazon some Buds for my phone, but can use on windows as well. The problem is:1. I open obs studio with connected buds2. I cant hear nothing in my...
  8. I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones: I install obs to make some videos for my tiktok account, but i want a quality mic and speakers for that. So I just buy from Amazon some Buds for my phone, but can use on windows as well. The problem is:1. I open obs studio with connected buds2. I cant hear nothing in my...
  9. Irritating bluetooth headphone problem (choppy audio)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Irritating bluetooth headphone problem (choppy audio): I use the same headphone for my phone and I don't run into the same issue; the audio keeps lagging and it gets cut off at random intervals on my pc tho. submitted by /u/Leftlightreftright [link] [comments]...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager with Bluetooth headphones problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD Audio Manager with Bluetooth headphones problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tulloch100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eabrmj/realtek_hd_audio_manager_with_bluetooth/