Windows 10: I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing

Discus and support I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing in Cortana to solve the problem; I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing. How do I turn it on?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Alsojohn, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Alsojohn Win User

I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing

I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing. How do I turn it on?

:)

Alsojohn, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Alsojohn Win User

I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing. How do I turn it on?

Alsojohn, Nov 7, 2018
  3. I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing

It may help to know what you mean by "music icon". What's it do? How do you think you get it? Are you using a PC or a Phone?

Did you ask Cortana to identify a tune? Otherwise I don't see any reason for there to be a "music icon".

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/identify-song-cortana-windows-10/
    (BING search for

Cortana music icon

)

Another question raised by the same search: "Where in the world are you?" ; )

https://forums.windowscentral.com/cortana/275763-cortana-missing-music-symbol-right-top.html
    <quote>

the icon appeared after I changed the regional format to US.

</quote>

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Nov 7, 2018
  4. I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing

Cortana - notebook icon missing

Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. option not turn on

Biswajit samal, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing - Similar Threads - problem Cortana music

2. i have and problem with the icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have and problem with the icons: all the icons are not loading only displayed as an unloaded photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-and-problem-with-the-icons/37aa6bad-25de-4170-bfd0-f72f2d95d4c8
  3. i have and problem with the icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have and problem with the icons: all the icons are not loading only displayed as an unloaded photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-and-problem-with-the-icons/37aa6bad-25de-4170-bfd0-f72f2d95d4c8
  4. Cortana Notebook icon is missing.

in Cortana
    Cortana Notebook icon is missing.: Simple as that. There are no options in Cortana and I can't change Fahrenheit to Celsius or Bing to Google. There is no notebook icon in start menu. Is there anything I can do? It's a fresh Win10 Pro downloaded officially from MS website and is activated with official key I...
  5. Desk top full of my music icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desk top full of my music icons.: After the last big update my laptop `bluescreened ` me took days to fix, still not working properly,, the main problem when I click `view icons` I get over 300 music title icons on the desk top, If I unclick it ALL the icons vanish, I had recently days uploaded my CD...
  6. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  7. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  8. cortana notebook missing music tab

in Cortana
    cortana notebook missing music tab: Hi, my Cortana note book is missing the music tab / option. How do I install this? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-notebook-missing-music-tab/eef40b0a-d521-47c3-904b-c42bafda439e"
  9. Missing Music section in Cortana Notes

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Music section in Cortana Notes: Does anyone know how to add the music section in Cortana's notes. I would like to link Cortana to Spotify. [img] 109487
  10. Cortana Notebook Music Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Notebook Music Missing: Hi, On all my machines the Cortana notebook doesn't have a Music option like I keep seeing in screenshots, there's other things I see in screenshots which I don't see in Cortana like daily routine, I don't know if it's just how it behaves when it's comain joined, I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana music icon missing

2. cortana music icon missing windows

3. cortana music shortcut missing

4. cortano music icon is missing,
  5. nusic icon cortana,
  6. where is the cortana listen to music icon?,
  7. i have a problem with cortana