Windows 10: I have a problem with direct play on windows 10.

Discus and support I have a problem with direct play on windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem with direct play on windows 10. I had to reinstall windows due to issue and it will not let me reinstall it via the control panel thru... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by darrelmauer, Aug 3, 2020.

1. I have a problem with direct play on windows 10.

I have a problem with direct play on windows 10. I had to reinstall windows due to issue and it will not let me reinstall it via the control panel thru legacy. Any ideas?

:)

darrelmauer, Aug 3, 2020

2. windows 10 direct play

I have some problems with Windows 10. I am trying to install an old game but It wants direct play. I have tried to activate direct play but always get a message that 'the configuration registry database is corrupt' error code 0x800703F1. I have noticed
    that windows 10 updates are failing too (which might be the cause of this). I have tried several of the suggestions to get the updates working but am getting nowhere. Any ideas?

Littlemy 007, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 3, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

I have a problem with direct play on windows 10.

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem with direct play on windows 10.

1. I have a problem with direct play on windows 10. - Similar Threads - problem direct play

2. I have some problems when i play games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some problems when i play games.: I have some problems when i play games such as League of Legends. During ingame and surprisingly, the game is crashed and message appears that makes the game close. this problem happens twice or more every game. and I have another problem about the FPS in the game. it is...
  3. I have a problem trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem trying to play a game: So, i got a problem trying to play "Afraid of monsters", When i start the game, it starts incorrectly, and then you get an error "Assertion failed, line: 548", I have tried quite a few things to try to fix it, such as repairing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 - 2022 or more, but...
  4. I have a problem trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem trying to play a game: So, i got a problem trying to play "Afraid of monsters", When i start the game, it starts incorrectly, and then you get an error "Assertion failed, line: 548", I have tried quite a few things to try to fix it, such as repairing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 - 2022 or more, but...
  5. I have problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have problem with windows 10: Hi, My Windows 10 64 bit system corrupted due to sudden power cut, so i have installed windows 7 with DVD, but it installed 32 bit OS in my pc. Then, i installed windows 10 by media creation tool upgrade this pc now, but it installed windows 10 32 bit. I want to upgrade...
  6. Direct Play Can't be installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Direct Play Can't be installed: I tried to enable the Direct Play following the steps that i found on the internet Control Panel Program and Features Turn windows features on or off Under Legacy Components and Enable direct play but it keep sending me error pic every time[ATTACH] my windows version is...
  7. I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11

I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11: Hello So my laptop has direct x 12 but I keep getting errors on games that I need direct x 11 but dirext x 12 is suppose to have everything the dirext x 11 does so can someone please help with this issue Thank you...
  8. Unable to enable Direct Play

Unable to enable Direct Play: Hello developers, I am not able to enable direct play on my HP Laptop. [ATTACH] I clicked OK but it shows [ATTACH]It says store is corrupted. Then I also used cmd to scan for corrupted files, but [ATTACH] Please help me. I am not using any third-party antivirus...
  9. direct play not working

direct play not working: ne mogu uključiti direkt play verzija windowsa education 1709 ne mogu instalirati direktx 8/9 šta mi je činiti??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-play-not-working/556b3388-1fba-4c84-af5d-885b51c74699
  10. Direct X problem on Window 10

Direct X problem on Window 10: I have some directx problem on my fairly new computer. Im using Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 10.0.17134 Build 17134 64 bit and my Graphic card is NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080Ti I have this directX problem haunting me for very long, it's driving me crazy. Alot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why is my direct play not activating on windows 10