Windows 10: I have a problem with my account (Windows 10 Pro)

Discus and support I have a problem with my account (Windows 10 Pro) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I always use on my computer my Microsoft account.[ATTACH] yesterday I switched from a Microsoft account to a local account. And there was a problem... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Andrew(RU), Nov 22, 2019.

1. I have a problem with my account (Windows 10 Pro)

I always use on my computer my Microsoft account. I have a problem with my account (Windows 10 Pro) 2d32c6a4-2965-4183-b292-d48137729407?upload=true.jpg

yesterday I switched from a Microsoft account to a local account. And there was a problem with administrator rights.

:)

Andrew(RU), Nov 22, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I have a problem with my account (Windows 10 Pro) :(

Zakin, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2019
  4. I have a problem with my account (Windows 10 Pro)

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

I have a problem with my account (Windows 10 Pro) windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

I have a problem with my account (Windows 10 Pro)

1. I have a problem with my account (Windows 10 Pro) - Similar Threads - problem account Pro

2. I have a problem with my airpod Pro Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my airpod Pro Headphones: I have a problem with my airpods Pro, I am using the "Headphones Airpods pro stereo " device and there is no sound playing what so ever. I have tried multiple fixes and nothing has worked. If I switch to "headset airpods pro stereo" there will be sound playing but the quality...
  3. I have a problem with my airpod Pro Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my airpod Pro Headphones: I have a problem with my airpods Pro, I am using the "Headphones Airpods pro stereo " device and there is no sound playing what so ever. I have tried multiple fixes and nothing has worked. If I switch to "headset airpods pro stereo" there will be sound playing but the quality...
  4. I have a problem with my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my Windows 10: When I want to play valorant I jump a blue screen and formatted the computerodora more than 7 times this week and nothing, it all started after trying to install windows 11 on an unsupported pc to see that it was not comatible uninstall and install the 10 and no longer let me...
  5. I have a problem with my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my Windows 10: When I want to play valorant I jump a blue screen and formatted the computerodora more than 7 times this week and nothing, it all started after trying to install windows 11 on an unsupported pc to see that it was not comatible uninstall and install the 10 and no longer let me...
  6. I have a problem with my Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. having problems with loading windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    having problems with loading windows 10 pro: During the install of the windows 10 Pro I will lose connection to the monitor . this happens at the do you have internet. This is a new build. I have seen on other searches that there has been problems with the video card that i have installed and windows 10 Pro. I have not...
  8. I have problems with Windows activation Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have problems with Windows activation Windows 10 Pro: So, when I keep trying to enter my product key I get the same error : 0x8007007b not connected to the organization's server. Please help me, I am tired of this. If needed, I can add informations in comments....
  9. i have problem sign in my account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have problem sign in my account: i have problem sign in my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-sign-in-my-account/556e142c-ff6c-492d-8915-3c8db337404b
  10. i have a problem with my windows 10!

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have a problem with my windows 10!: i have a problem with my windows 10 when I pressed Q I opened the windows button and pressing L brings me back to the desktop there are still many such combinations that open up a lot of windows and i do not like playing something excuse me for bad English...