Windows 10: I have a problem with my activation on Windows. The computer I was using got it's...

Discus and support I have a problem with my activation on Windows. The computer I was using got it's... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thunderthenoob110 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thunderthenoob110, Jul 18, 2020.

1. I have a problem with my activation on Windows. The computer I was using got it's...

/u/Thunderthenoob110, Jul 18, 2020

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jul 18, 2020
  3. I got a new computer and i need help to find a power supply for my GTX

Contacted HP and they told me to contact the sales team for a compatible power suppy, Gave me a list of compatible video cards, Told me that the computer can only have 320 watt power supply because of the motherboard.

I don't know why they suggested me to find a compatible power supply even tho i have the best one for the computer.

Well, I'm going to tell my father about it and see if he can come up with something, If not then i'll get another PC.

I love my old pc but the processor sucks, I got that computer because the processor was very good and i thought i could change the power supply.

TheUnknownM, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Geneify Win User

I have a problem with my activation on Windows. The computer I was using got it's...

I did a PC reset with Windows 10, it failed & now I have no OS at all

I have the same problem, I repeated the exact steps OP did. I have a laptop and windows 7 was pre-installed, so I don't have a windows 7 CD. I've tried the suggestions in the thread except using a windows 7 CD, but I'm still stuck. What's the easiest way I can get back my OS? (Not very computer savvy)

Geneify, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

I have a problem with my activation on Windows. The computer I was using got it's...

1. I have a problem with my activation on Windows. The computer I was using got it's... - Similar Threads - problem activation computer

2. I have a problem with my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem with my computer!: I was playing a car simulator game with my steering wheel that randomly disconnects and reconnects...my computer froze and an bosd showed on screen with code name : system_service_exception. The computer booted normally after the blue screen,i checked the minidump folder and...
  3. I have a problem with my computer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my computer!: I was playing a car simulator game with my steering wheel that randomly disconnects and reconnects...my computer froze and an bosd showed on screen with code name : system_service_exception. The computer booted normally after the blue screen,i checked the minidump folder and...
  4. I have a problem with my computer!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...: i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it ,please send the key of activation, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-activation-of-windows10-and-i/a1af4ca9-0ab2-476c-b6ae-c54cc2d33682
  6. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...: i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it ,please send the key of activation, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-activation-of-windows10-and-i/a1af4ca9-0ab2-476c-b6ae-c54cc2d33682
  7. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

8. I have a problem with my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my computer.: I open setting and I open storage and it said 10.2GB size of Apps and feature but I only count them is 1.03GBCan you fix that?I don't know why ? and my computer is 24.8GB...
  9. I have a problem with my computer.

I have a problem with my computer.: I open setting and I open storage and it said 10.2GB size of Apps and feature but I only count them is 1.03GBCan you fix that?I don't know why ? and my computer is 24.8GB...
  10. I have a problem with my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware